stores selling pride gear?

proud_of_me

i'm really new to this, and i was wondering if there were any stores in existence (not online ones) that sell pride gear for ALL sexualities/romantic orientations/gender identities ??? can someone point me in the right direction??

The only adult store (sex store) I've ever gone into had gay pride stuff, so a bunch of rainbows pretty much.

Not sure if other adult stores are the same way, but Spencer's had stuff last time I checked.

The only adult store (sex store) I've ever gone into had gay pride stuff, so a bunch of rainbows pretty much.

Not sure if other adult stores are the same way, but Spencer's had stuff last time I checked.

i'll check it out maybe. adult stores are kinda out of the question for me though haha

The only places I've ever seen any pride gear for sale that wasn't just rainbows are:

1) The Internet, and

2) Fandom conventions. Not queer conventions, mind you, just anime and comics and whatnot like Otacon and Comic-Con. Independent artists tend to sell things along this line. This is because these artists are geeks selling stuff to geeks, and geeks are pretty queer as a group.

do they have things other than ace? or a physical store?

Well, you are on an ace forum, so I naturally assumed you'd be looking for ace gear. If you're looking to get pride gear for another orientation, why would you ask here? o_O

Well, you are on an ace forum, so I naturally assumed you'd be looking for ace gear. If you're looking to get pride gear for another orientation, why would you ask here? o_O
my best friend is bi and i wanted to get her some stuff for christmas. im looking for ace stuff and other stuff, if that makes sense

my best friend is bi and i wanted to get her some stuff for christmas. im looking for ace stuff and other stuff, if that makes sense

If you buy on the internet, try Etsy. There's a lot of artists making stuff for all sorts of orientations.

Freckled_penguin

Out of curiousity, does anybody do the black ring thing to raise ace awareness? I've thought about getting one.

Moved thread from Asexual Q&A to Visibility and Education Projects.

SkyWorld

Asexual Q&A Co-Moderator

Out of curiousity, does anybody do the black ring thing to raise ace awareness? I've thought about getting one.

I do,but nobody generally recognizes those so it's more of a personal thing.

I wear one but no one has asked me about it. I do find comfort in wearing my ring though especially when I find myself in uncomfortable situations, it reminds me that I'm not the only one in the world who feels this way.

This is the ring I have - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IDBMYO8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

i'm currently trying to buy one haha
  • 4 weeks later...

Redbubble and cafepress have a lot of people who make their own pride gear. You can check it out.

• 1 month later...

I've worn an ace ring for 6 months now, and have encountered two other aces through it. (Mainly when I was cashiering). I saw the ring on the other person's hand, commented on it and asked if it had any special meaning. He looked at me, really shocked, and then he must have seen my own ring because he smiled and said "yeah it's for visibility" then he asked if my ring was the same or for something else and I said "nope it's an ace ring."

It was a really cool experience

• 3 weeks later...
UncommonNonsense

Etsy has a huge number of people selling Pride gear and ace-specific stuff. My own ace pin came from Etsy. I sell stuff there too, and a lot of my stuff is Pride, Queer, Ace, and LGBT+ related.

Massively overdue response as I've somehow only just seen this thread... and it's the first time I've seen someone other than myself mention Merchandace - thanks! :D

The site only mentions ace and aro products - not a physical store, but just a catalogue of what's available out there. I don't actually sell anything - I just point you towards stuff that's available elsewhere, in one convenient easy-to-use catalogue. :)

I have also found a lot of stuff on http://www.redbubble.com/recently.

I can't vouch for quality and/or delivery times as I haven't shopped there (yet).

Anyone have any good/bad experience with redbubble ?

lookhuman.com

It has a ton of neat stuff- bisexual, gay, trans, nobinary, asexual, aromantic, even demisexual!

I have also found a lot of stuff on http://www.redbubble.com/recently.

I can't vouch for quality and/or delivery times as I haven't shopped there (yet).

Anyone have any good/bad experience with redbubble ?

Redbubble's awesome, their shipping is fast and I got exactly what I ordered. It seems to be a great place to get LGBTQ gear, I am going to order a shirt from there before I go to Pride.

Yep, and I've catalogued pretty much all the asexual stuff from all those sites in one place on Merchandace. :)

Archived