A Call for Asexual Spectrum Authors & Bloggers to be Listed on the Directory of Asexual Authors & Bloggers

Walosi

This is a Call for Asexual-Spectrum Oriented Authors & Bloggers to be listed on the Directory of Asexual Authors & Bloggers!

Your characters can be any orientation; but, if any of them are ace, super! We love representation!! We don’t care what genre you write in:

• self help,
  • fiction,
    • any sub-genre of fiction,
  • scientific research,
  • daily noodling,
  • webcomics,
  • interactive text-based games,
  • non-fiction,
  • and even the more adult genres,

Bring it on! Use a nom-de-plume? That’s fine, too.

Relevant qualifications:

1. You identify as being anywhere on the asexual-spectrum (liking cake is optional),
  2. You write,
  3. Your work is available for public enjoyment in any format, at any price point, including free.

The assumption I make as Directory founder is that all authors are capable of greatness, and I want the world to see our diversity and our talent!

Click the link below to see how to be included!
https://asexualauthorsandbloggersdirectory.wordpress.com/about-2/how-do-i-get-listed-here/

Question: Do you have to have work already published to be listed? I would like to join, but am not anywhere near published.

Question: Do you have to have work already published to be listed? I would like to join, but am not anywhere near published.

Hey, YellowTwelves;

As I am on it and not "published" except on my various blogs, in the zine Riastuf I authored, made and distributed to subscribers in the early 1990s, etc. NO you do not need to be "PUBLISHED." Your work must be accessible by the public in some way. For example, you can read my poetry at toadsartspace.wordpress.com. My novel in progress is not currently available anywhere, but that's because there are only fragments. :D

Other authors currently listed include published professionals, but others are hobbyists, activists, etc.

Please don't use my poetry blog as an exemplar for what you should be doing. We are all unique voices and EACH VOICE IS NECESSARY!

Thank you for asking! Please consider getting listed!

*cake*

(Question answered)

Art of Matt Eldritch

This is a Call for Asexual-Spectrum Oriented Authors & Bloggers to be listed on the Directory of Asexual Authors & Bloggers!

Your characters can be any orientation; but, if any of them are ace, super! We love representation!! We don’t care what genre you write in:

• self help,
  • fiction,
    • any sub-genre of fiction,
  • scientific research,
  • daily noodling,
  • webcomics,
  • interactive text-based games,
  • non-fiction,
  • and even the more adult genres,

Bring it on! Use a nom-de-plume? That’s fine, too.

Relevant qualifications:

1. You identify as being anywhere on the asexual-spectrum (liking cake is optional),
  2. You write,
  3. Your work is available for public enjoyment in any format, at any price point, including free.

The assumption I make as Directory founder is that all authors are capable of greatness, and I want the world to see our diversity and our talent!

Click the link below to see how to be included!

https://asexualauthorsandbloggersdirectory.wordpress.com/about-2/how-do-i-get-listed-here/

I'd love to partake if I ever had anything written down on the web (I can't leak out the manuscript for my horror story).

I'd love to partake if I ever had anything written down on the web (I can't leak out the manuscript for my horror story).

When you have anything publicly available, feel free to join us!

Archived