There's a top secret Facebook group

The_Halfmoon

The_Halfmoon

well ok, not top secret, but it is a private group we started with people from different sites

Since not everyone has come out as asexual, we didn't want to create a group that would give anything away (i.e. inform people on your timeline if and when you made a comment in the group)

So you can be sure that by joining only other members of the group will see what you post. It's just a good way to keep in touch with people off the boards and get announcements. I'm not the admin of the board, but people seem to be ok with the idea so long as I don't actually post the direct link or URL publicly (I said top secret didn't I???). So I guess if you want to join, PM me and I'll send you the link. We'll figure it out together, you and I, AVEN... we'll figure it out together.

I promise it's not some scam where I sell you a timeshare in Florida. I'm just trying to make sure nobody's grandpa sees your thread about how you want to be in a queerplatonic relationship with a zucchini. Don't get me wrong, it would be hilarious trying to see him figure it out, but I'm not pure evil.

Um, I guess this would be the board to post this, btw... if it's not, please direct me to the right area... THANK YOU AND MAY XENU BLESS AMERICA

This is great! I was looking at the FB communities, but they're set to either Open or Closed. Don't necessarily want the world to see what FB groups I'm bouncing around in. ;)

but "private"-groups can be suggested to your friends, can't they?

so if the group has an obvious name you might have to explain something^^

The_Halfmoon

but "private"-groups can be suggested to your friends, can't they?

so if the group has an obvious name you might have to explain something^^

yah, the name's not suggestive, so I wouldn't be worried

but I don't think it can be suggested to your friends as something that you're part of

i'm actually out as asexual, but i wouldn't mind joining this facebook group for the sake of having something interesting show up on my wall once in a while ^^

What is the Facebook group name?

not allowed to post it publicly, I can send you the link via PM if you'd like

Oh fine, nice to hear, that there is a top secret Facebook group!

I´m NOT out as asexual and I would like to hide it, because I have a lot of friends on Facebook which are also friends of my son...

Archived