How high can we count before DT sees?

SkyWorld

So I just thought of something, new rule! :P At least a temporary rule until there's more DT members. DT can't break a count after the same member twice in a row. So yes, delta can break a count twice in a row of course, just not AFTER the same member twice in a row.

Okay, this does make it more challenging. so if I break the count now I can't break it after one of DCS's posts next time? :cake:

butterflydreams

I'm not really active in arcade, but for this thread, I might be ;)

• Like 1

So I just thought of something, new rule! :P At least a temporary rule until there's more DT members. DT can't break a count after the same member twice in a row. So yes, delta can break a count twice in a row of course, just not AFTER the same member twice in a row.

I think we need this rule better defined. Can the count be broken after the same member twice in a row if it's a different DT member who is breaking the count? Or can it not be broken regardless of which DT member comments?

The way SkyWorld worded it sounds like the count can't be broken after the same member regardless of if it's a different DT member.

I think we need this rule better defined. Can the count be broken after the same member twice in a row if it's a different DT member who is breaking the count? Or can it not be broken regardless of which DT member comments?

The way SkyWorld worded it sounds like the count can't be broken after the same member regardless of if it's a different DT member.

SKYWORLD CLARIFY DA RULES

SKYWORLD CLARIFY DA RULES

Yay! Hadley may join! :D It was like that because at first it was just Delta breaking the count.

The same DT member cannot break the count after the same member twice in a row. So no two people posting back and forth.

• Like 1