Volunteer Call for AVENues: An Old Favourite Coming Back!

CosineTheCat

I was wandering if our podcast, Pieces of Ace, could maybe get a feature?? I can design the artwork for us and stuff??

I was wandering if our podcast, Pieces of Ace, could maybe get a feature?? I can design the artwork for us and stuff??

I can talk about it with the team of volunteers and we can come back with an answer, but that sounds like a reasonable thing to do.

Hey. I'm kinda busy, but if you guys ever need someone to write/edit/be interviewed, I'd love to help. I probably can't do much on a regular basis, but I can write a short story or article now and then, or proofread someone else's work.

• 2 weeks later...
Gingergiggles

I'm new to this community but I would love to contribute. I wouldn't mind being an interviewee, and I already have a little art I could contribute :)

• 3 weeks later...
fairyofspades

I'd love to help! I am not much of a writer, but I could proofread (meaning: grammar/spelling check) articles, be interviewed or help editing if necessary

• 2 weeks later...
floralprinting

I'd be happy to volunteer. I have some editing experience -- I was editor-in-chief of my high school's literary magazine, and while that isn't exactly professional, it is something. I can both copy and general-edit, and I can help to recruit contributors, if you're in need of that. I can also contribute original creative writing. I'm most confident in my short stories, which tend to range from about 1,000-2,000 words, but I can adjust length according to your needs/specifications.

CluelessWonder4577

I'm willing to be interviewed, create and edit content, I'm into the fine arts and I can write.

I can't contribute much by way of content, but I could help with proofreading and editing, if you need it. I've done some editing in the past, and I work as an English teacher, so I have some experience in that area.

kittens.bunnies

I love editing. I am not the sort of person you should give a rough draft to, however, because I am way too much of a control freak :P

I'm pretty good at the are-words-spelled-correctly did-you-use-commas-right sort of thing, for more final works.

MrsDuckyFuzzles

I'm not sure if i am too late but im in the middle of an art project based on my asexuality and my processing of it. I've sent an email to the appropriate address, but just in case it isn't received i am more than willing to put forward some of my art work.

Let me know, i'm really interested in the notion!

• 1 month later...
Sapphire Rose

If you are still taking volunteers, I would love to get involved! I am a writer but would also be willing to be interviewed as well. I'm also just a general fountain of ideas :P Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.