Older Ace virgins over 40

newgirl

Wow, I found an OLD thread started in 2007 tittle "Venerable Virgins" by M51. The thread had a list of virgins who were born 1970 and above.

1. Mackat5 - 1942
2. Dogmom - 1945
3. Islander9 - 1947
4. Philip - 1949
5. Nick2 - 1951
6. Ziffler - 1952
6. snowie - 1952
8. QuixoticGal - 1953
9. Hammerhead - 1955
10. Bug - 1957
10. Tygrrheart49 - 1957
10. Asterion - 1957
13. Teddy Miller - 1958
14. Kelly Kelly - 1959
15. 2tabbymom - 1961
16. Minoan - 1962
17. The SMMG - 1964
17. Erita - 1964
17. Thylacine - 1964
20. Harpo's Gookie - 1965
20. UnicornLady - 1965
22. KE6WNH - 1967
22. RekrabMot - 1967
24. Provence - 1968
24. The Student - 1968
24. midsummer mist - 1968
27. DayTripperYeah - 1970
27. newgirl - 1970

WHERE ARE YOU NOW ,people on this list ?????!!!!!!

• Like 2

I'm not on that list, but born in 1972, so a 43 year old virgin. Other posters around these forums are older than me

• Like 6
Blue Phoenix Ace

It depends on your definition of virgin and I was made in 1978, so close to being added. :)

• Like 1

Older virgin can add their name to this list.I would like to hear from people on this old list. this list is 8 years old.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Not far over 40 yet, but in the club nonetheless.... 1974. :)

I just realized, I'm now approaching the age you were when we met first. And back then I thought you were really old. >_< If only the passage of time actually made you more mature as I expected back then. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Asterion Orestes

58 going on 59 (which means I'm pushing 60, more or less) & still able to claim my historic status--not that it earns me anything.

Newgirl "of the mighty fist": I'd thought you'd officially left years ago!

• Like 1

Ida1974 welcome to AVEN have our traditional 🎂 greeting and rejoice in the reality that you are now a member of a very lively community.

• Like 2

I was born in 1937 and at 78 I have always been and still am a virgin. Although I didn't know the correct term, I always thought that I was asexual but the definition only related to plants and animals and got laughs from family and friends when I used it so I stopped using the term. As most on here I just assumed I was odd and the only one like me in the world. I'm glad at this late stage in life I found the people on here and am happy that I find I'm not alone. I have masturbated all my life (and still do) but without fantasizing about anyone. I just use the act for relaxation.

• Like 15

Corretto is an unlisted 'virgin' [a term he has trouble with...stigma attached etc]. Fuck-free and Fifty-four. :ph34r:

• Like 4

Please add my name to that list. I'm almost 49 and still wearing "the original packaging".

• Like 5

58 going on 59 (which means I'm pushing 60, more or less) & still able to claim my historic status--not that it earns me anything.

Newgirl "of the mighty fist": I'd thought you'd officially left years ago!Asterion,

Asterion,

I left but I had to edited /update old meetup thread i created. I hardly post on Aven anymore..I'm moslty on Asexual Facebook groups.

• 3 weeks later...

I still visit AVEN occasionally. I don't remember my password most of the time and every iOS upgrade removes my saved password from my iPad. I'm mostly on Facebook, but don't know of any asexual groups.

Instead of the word "Virgin" I have started using the term "Primary Abstainer" or "I practice Primary Abstinence". It sounds more scientific/clinical.

• Like 1
SorryNotSorry

48 and I'm surprised nobody has ever started a group named Virgins With Attitude. That wouldn't go over too well with the virgin-shaming crowd.

• Like 9

I would like to see a documentary on adult virgins over 40,who do not want sex ,happy and in or not in relationship.

• Like 6
  • 1 month later...