Have you ever had an Orgasm?

wombat

Have you Ever Had an Orgasm?  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I'll be the minority then - I have orgasms. They're not bad, but certainly not necessary. I only orgasm from masturbation though - I don't know if I'm even wired right to orgasm during intercourse, and frankly, I get more pleasure fmor seeing my partner's pleasure than screwing up my eyes and making silly faces at the same time.

I really only masturbate when my hormones have gotten to the stage of needing some kind of balance or release, or I want the hormone rush - to put me to sleep, to relax, to rejuvenate - depends on the time of day and my previous chemical balance on the result. Frankly, it's like doing drugs for me - a specific action to put specific chemicals into my system for a certain result.

I'm Type C, if it's not obvious, so this may be a bit easier for me than other asexual ranges.

Ditto

1%

fluffy_hime

Re: poll question--No.

I wouldn't know how to go about achieving one if I did want one. I'm not real familiar with human terrain, if you know what I mean.

Also, for some reason, I think touching yourself for any reason but to clean yourself is dirty. Yes, that may be where all my complexes stem from.. :wink: And yes, I know it is irrational. Thank you in advance for pointing it out to me.

A friend told me once your heart speeds up and you feel lightheaded and hot & cold...which to me sounds like a panic attack. Another friend told me it feels like when you have to pee. Can anyone verify?

Cate Perfect

It doesn't feel like a panic attack. Have those occasionally, very unpleasant. It doesn't feel like you have to pee. It really doesn't feel like anything except an orgasm. I agree that it's no big deal. It's nice, but I don't know why people make such a fuss over it.

Cate

Yes, only on my own though. I indulge every now and then. It's pleasant, nice tension release. Seems to have a sedative effect on me, b/c I usually nap immediately after... just konk right out.

fluffy_hime

Hm. Everyone's mentioned a tension release. Maybe that's why they say "S/he needs to get laid" about wound-up people. Jerks.

The closest thing to an orgasm, according to some sources, is a sneeze!

I didn't make that up, honest.

-Greybird

I've been sneezing at least 6 times a day, every day, for about 5 months now. Trust me, they're not the same at all. :P

bard of aven

And sneezing, as I think I typed in another thread (or maybe even this one) a long time ago, according to, I think, Thomas Aquinas, is the most enjoyment you can have with your body with absolutely no possibility of sin.

boa

And sneezing, as I think I typed in another thread (or maybe even this one) a long time ago, according to, I think, Thomas Aquinas, is the most enjoyment you can have with your body with absolutely no possibility of sin.

Wow.. most appositives per capita of any sentence I've seen. Also.. isn't it automatically a sin if you enjoy it? Isn't that how sin works?

fluffy_hime

Hm. Violent sneezes hurt my nose and head. It feels like your sinuses are exploding sometimes.

bard of aven
Wow.. most appositives per capita of any sentence I've seen. Also.. isn't it automatically a sin if you enjoy it? Isn't that how sin works?

You should read Faulkner, or certain passages in Joyce (James).

Not in Roman Catholic theology. For an act to be a sin it must fulfill three conditions: it must be objectively evil, it must be done with full consent of the will, and it must be done with the intent of offending god.

If any of the three conditions is completely fulfilled, the act is not a sin.

Of course, it would be hard to get this from a Sunday sermon, but this is official party line.

boa

fluffy_hime

Well, then most people should be safe. Cause no one goes around purposely trying to offend God.

Do they?

Who decides what's objectively evil?

Vicious Trollop

Once, in the middle of a loooong car ride when we were all exhausted, my friend sneezed and said (I think it's the sort of thing that would have remained inner monologue if she hadn't been so tired): "Oh sweet release!"

:lol: so I guess for some people...

Somehow I've avoided answering this question all this while. Well yes, I have had and do have. I agree that it can be a stress reliever and can help me get to sleep; I also agree that it's nothing all that special. Sort of thing I enjoy but wouldn't much miss if it were suddenly gone.

Once in a while, I have them while sleeping, and they always wake me up. And I've never had a sexual dream, as far as I can recall. It's kind of interesting that some of the people who haven't had them other ways haven't had them while sleeping either. Hm.

Rereading this, it seems I keep saying "them," "it" &c... so for the record I'm not afraid to say (type) ORGASM! lololol

• 2 weeks later...

I have, but 99% of them have happened when I alone with some AA batteries :lol: Before I realised you could actually not have sex and still be "normal" I slept with a lot of people (in an effort to become what I thought was normal, ie. to like sex) and I never had one through actual sex.

And it's true, they're way overrated - give me a cat, a good film and some chcolate instead o/

You know what....

I think that us asexuals need to get our hands on that peice of cake the Merylvingian had (the french guy from matrix II).

We could patten it and then while all the sexuals are busy eating their orgasm cake (and maybe some asexuals) WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, and the results over an extended period of time are 60% yes 40% no. Very interesting. That's not sig. diff. from half. nor is it from 75%. So...very neato results. Really gives us glimpses into the nature of asexuality.

BOOYA!

Apparantly, a sneeze is equivilent to the endorphines released to 1/5 of an orgasm.

So, if you sneeze five times in a row is that the same as an orgasm?

And what if you sneeze several times during an orgasm?

Apparantly, a sneeze is equivilent to the endorphines released to 1/5 of an orgasm.

So, if you sneeze five times in a row is that the same as an orgasm?

I sneezed 20 times in two minutes yesterday (sneezing fits are no fun) and all it accomplished was pissing me off. :?

WARNING!

Do not sneeze while peeing. You'll head WILL explode.

I belive a comedian does a routein on this....funny stuff.

Oh, and thanks for the spelling correction....I'm a bad speller.

I know if you sneeze while drinking milk it comes out your nose....But I've never heard of your head exploding while peeing.

Yes, but dying rapidly from orange juice-related causes.

So, as per the hijack order, what if you go from orgasming, to sneezing, to exploding, to liquids flying out your nose? That's got to be one hell of a sensation.

I think, as per my comment a few pages back (when we were still on-topic) you'd just feel the orgasm. Which is the interesting thing about them, in my opinion - they're all-consuming. An orgasm without the sensation, I expect, would be pure thoughtlessness - as seen on Buddhist TV.

Kombucha2000
Do not sneeze while peeing. You'll head WILL explode.

I doubt that. I'm guessing that the muscles in your abdomen would contract and you would stop urinating as you sneeze or at least disrupt the flow, and that's it. The muscles in the body contract, and somethings are responsive; the eyes automatically shut when you sneeze, so I'd imagine/hope that the urethra would automatically contract as well. However there are people (usually women) that urinate a little when they sneeze because of the muslce involvement in the abdomen. ok, I'll stop rambling now.....

One time I laughed so hard orange juice came flying out my nose.

Once I choked-sneezed and got some brownie lodged in my nasal passage.

It didn't hurt, but I was sneezing out brownie for the next hour.

...What?

Archived