'Binary' Pronouns

An1

Asking people to refer to me as 'they' or 'it' may not be the option for me. I do have a confession to make. I self-identified as overall boy to overall girl as a preteen. I've been somewhere in between for a while but I think it's time to identify as what I am more in terms of gender. Maybe I should go back to she when more woman and he when more man.

cosmosredshift7

If you're not comfortable with they, or it, or neo-pronouns, then yeah, using she/her and he/him, depending on what gender you feel like at the time, is perfectly alright! Use the pronouns you're most comfortable with using!!

It's perfectly fine to use binary pronouns if you're non-binary. Sometimes it can make you feel silly asking people to call you "they," especially when they respond with things like, "But you're one person!" and "How many of you are there?" For that reason, I don't mind male pronouns. There is no right or wrong; it's all about whatever you're most comfortable with.

yoongi-lester

You should just use whatever pronouns you feel comfortable with! It's perfectly fine to use whatever pronouns you want. It also sounds like you might be genderfluid or genderflux, but I may be wrong.

Archived