The Somber One

How often do u get aroused?  

1. 1.

• Never
    • Once a week
    • Two or three times a week
    • Once a day

This poll is closed to new votes

Would you mind if I added a couple options?

Once a month.

A few times a year.

Because for me it's a few times a year.

Cate

Lady Heartilly

I said never . . . but I don't even know what it is. So maybe I have been and just didn't know it? Though I rather doubt that.

I said never . . . but I don't even know what it is. So maybe I have been and just didn't know it? Though I rather doubt that.

haha yeah that's what i wonder...i mean, i guess if it happens fairly often you know that it is...but idk what it feels like to know if i'm it :lol:

It's pretty easy to know if you are a guy :D I put arousal as when I "stand up" which with most guys can happen rather randomly.

Vicious Trollop

[tmi?]

People are voting they get aroused, but not 'fessing up in a post :P

I voted I get aroused two or three times a week... but I physically do something about it maybe once a week. Maybe I mentally do something about it more frequently than I get aroused at all.

(I'm not making sensical posts tonight, I realize.)

(And maybe I'm defining arousal too broadly. I have these thoughts that make me happy... but it's something that would make my friends lovingly say 'haha, you're such an asexual,' because it's still not really physical, but emotional. I'm not making sense.)

(And maybe I'm defining arousal too broadly. I have these thoughts that make me happy... but it's something that would make my friends lovingly say 'haha, you're such an asexual,' because it's still not really physical, but emotional. I'm not making sense.)

Yes, you are... at least I think I know what you're talking about :roll:

As for me... "happy thoughts" abound, but actual physical arousal in a more sexual sense... it's been too long to remember how often... once or twice a year, maybe?

Makes sense to me. :D

Make your surprised face now.

Cate

I put once a week, but I'm not too sure. I mean, I dont really chart it or anything, and then again, I dont really know what you mean by 'aroused' because there are different vairation of arousal and such..

I put once a week, but who really keeps tracks of arousals??

Especially when you have schooling and your mind is occupied, you don't notice anything, although when it comes to males, the random arousal is separate from sexually stimulated arousal.

I should ask my female friend how exactly girls get aroused... with guys, it's pretty easy to tell. :wink:

hm... You know, I so rarely get "aroused." I mean, I get horny around my period, but it's not like I want to go out and have sex.... I actually do get "aroused" looking at pictures of two men, kissing, if it's done tastefully... and if I'm close to my period... I also get aroused when I make out with my boyfriend, but it's not like I feel the need to go further than just being close and making out... Other than that, I don't really get aroused...

I only skimmed over the posts, but there seem to be differing oppinions of what arousal implies... so here is the definition I used:

"To stimulate sexual desire in."

• 2 weeks later...
I get aroused only if my genitals are manually stimulated.

Pretty much. Though there are times when I'm more receptive and interrested in that stimulation. Would that count as arousal?

I don't think I get aroused when my genitals are manually stimulated (that sounds funny). I mean, I'd have to be aroused beforehand (maybe or something). But I really don't keep track of how often I am aroused. It's probably sporatic. I'm sporatic. *shrugs* Beats me! Could be a few times every 20 years for all I know!

Cate Perfect, why didn't you add the options?

I didn't vote, because it's not quite never. It happens every two or three months.

I really coudn't vote. Had I been asked like a year ago I would have said like once every day or two, but recently it's been zip (at least without my contribution. Sometimes I'm just too wired to sleep and I need to "clean the pipes" so to speak. But I don't start off aroused). And I don't really count waking up with mini-me already up before me, because that's like saying that if your stomach rumbles you are undoubtedly hungry.

By the way, if my stomach shouldn't be rumbling if I'm not hungry then let me know! I'll see a doctor ;)

Can I ask a question? I'm too lazy to reread this entire thread so I dont know if this has been answered already but, what IS arousal? Like, what does it feel like and where? I can't really say if I've ever felt it if I don't know what it is.

• 4 weeks later...

I have no idea how often the letter u gets aroused. :? Probably not very often at all. :P Although, it has been known to hook up and make a double. :wink:

I have no idea how often the letter u gets aroused. :? Probably not very often at all. :P Although, it has been known to hook up and make a double. :wink:
before marriage :shock: shameful :wink:

Archived