Pieces of Ace - The Asexual Podcast

Littledib

Okay... I use this podcast program called "BeyondPod", and one of the things I like about is that usually, you can download a podcast and listen to it any time - also while not being online. You can do other stuff while you're listening to it, too. And if you leave it, when you go back to the program it will play from the same spot.

I find your podcast on BeyondPod, but I can only listen to it as a stream. Which means I need to be online throughout it all and I can't minimize the window/open another program, because then the stream will stop. Whenever it stops, I have to re-start it and find the point I was at, it does not automatically know where in the podcast I am.

I don't know if this has to do with formatting or anything else, but it is, honestly, slightly annoying. :P

EDIT: Never mind, it suddenly worked! :D YAY.

Sorry I haven't seen all your posts, but yay to getting on tumblr and reddit :cake: :cake: :cake:

Episode 19 will be here. All about Asexuality and media this week :)

Remember to contact the show on piecesoface@gmail.com. @piecesoface, #poaquestions. You can also find us on Facebook: Pieces of ace, and visit our website, piecesoface.com. You can also text us: start your text with piecesoface and send to 07796 954 414.

Episode 21 :)

ITS CHRISTMASSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Remember to contact the show on piecesoface@gmail.com. @piecesoface, #poaquestions. You can also find us on Facebook: Pieces of ace, and visit our website, piecesoface.com. You can also text us: start your text with piecesoface and send to 07796 954 414. We are also on reddit and tumblr :)
Us Asexuals just like to have fun :p

Remember to contact the show on piecesoface@gmail.com. @piecesoface, #poaquestions. You can also find us on Facebook: Pieces of ace, and visit our website, piecesoface.com. You can also text us: start your text with piecesoface and send to 07796 954 414. We are also on reddit and tumblr :)

• 3 weeks later...

We are back for 2016 :)

even though I've not been able to view all your podcasts congratulations for your hard work :cake: :cake: :cake:

Episode 24 with a new special guest to the show :)

Episode 25 Will be here

We have reached Episode 25 :o It's a miracle. We shall be discussing how Asexuality can be wrongly shown in social media. :)

We Asexuals like cake :)

Episode 26 :) Today we look at asexuality on youtube and the active youtube channels out there :)

Remember to contact Pieces of Ace - The Asexual podcast on piecesoface@gmail.com. @piecesoface, #poaquestions. You can also find us on Facebook: Pieces of ace, and visit our website, piecesoface.com. You can also text us: start your text with piecesoface and send to 07796 954 414. We are also on reddit and tumblr :)

Episode 27 :)

Birthdays and Cake :P

Remember to contact Pieces of Ace - The Asexual podcast on piecesoface@gmail.com. @piecesoface, #poaquestions. You can also find us on Facebook: Pieces of ace, and visit our website, piecesoface.com. You can also text us: start your text with piecesoface and send to 07796 954 414. We are also on reddit and tumblr :)

Us Asexuals just like to have fun :P

Pieces of Ace - The Asexual Podcast - Episode 28.

We have a special guest on today and will be discussing all things Valentines and Aromantic. :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be ready for the phone in. Search for Pieces of Ace on Skype and call in when we say. We will then call back the first person to get through.

Happy Easter :D Hope you all had A LOT of chocolate and are ready for Episode 34 :)

Be ready for the phone in. Search for Pieces of Ace on Skype and call in when we say. We will then call back the first person to get through.

Pieces of Ace Episode 35 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Littledib

Pieces of Ace Episode 39

Littledib

It's our 40th Episode. As it's a special event, We are having the phone lines open all show :o So please call in on Skype: Piecesoface or google hangout: piecesoface@gmail.com even if you have called before :) (let hope everything works :))

Welcome to Episode 41.

Remember to contact Pieces of Ace - The Asexual podcast via these methods:
Text us: +44 (0)7796 954 414.
Email - piecesoface@gmail.com.
You can also find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/piecesoface/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/piecesoface, #poaquestions.
Subscribe to us on:
and wherever you get your podcasts.
Asexuality is awesome :D
divided_sky

Have me on as a guest. The community demands it. You could use a polarizing figure to drum up some extra interest and new listeners. I will deliver.

Have me on as a guest. The community demands it. You could use a polarizing figure to drum up some extra interest and new listeners. I will deliver.

Hey,

OK cool :) You can catch the call in section or if you would like to guest for a whole show, send us an email :D piecesoface@gmail.com

Robin :)

I hit the button twice... :p

Archived