Pieces of Ace - The Asexual Podcast

Littledib

Hey Everyone. Episode 6 will be here tomorrow at 7.30pm GMT. don't worry if you miss it, all the episodes are on our youtube page and all over the internet :P

Remember to contact the show on piecesoface@gmail.com. @piecesoface, #poaquestions. You can also find us on Facebook: Pieces of ace, and visit our website, piecesoface.com. You can also text us: start your text with piecesoface and send to 07796 954 414.

Sent you an e-mail on your .com. Loved the 1st episode. Will be watching the others soon. Thanks guys!

Finding myself

Just watched the first episode. Enjoyed it, and will be watching the others ... soon! Thank you.

Hi Guys! I heard the show mentioned on The Morning Stream and thought I'd give it a try. I just finished episode 3 and going on to 4 and so far I'm really enjoying the show!

Hey Guys, sorry there was no episode last week but we were in London. So to make up for it, here is a Pieces of Ace on tour episode :D We will be back as normal on Sunday

Remember to contact the show on piecesoface@gmail.com. @piecesoface, #poaquestions. You can also find us on Facebook: Pieces of ace, and visit our website, piecesoface.com. You can also text us: start your text with piecesoface and send to 07796 954 414.

Hey Guys. We will be live here later :D Please contact and join in :)

Thank you for making my hilarious yelp into a sound clip...... haha! It was a pretty epic noise...

In case anyone was curious about the context of that sound, I was propping my phone up ontop of the wardrobe to take a photo of us all in our hotel room in London, and it fell over - thus "OOH!"... It was a happy accident that Robin happened to be filming at that very moment.

Another great episode anyway guys! Astrid's tail stole the show once more... SOOOO FLUFFY!!

stonehengegirl

Thank you for making my hilarious yelp into a sound clip...... haha! It was a pretty epic noise...

In case anyone was curious about the context of that sound, I was propping my phone up ontop of the wardrobe to take a photo of us all in our hotel room in London, and it fell over - thus "OOH!"... It was a happy accident that Robin happened to be filming at that very moment.

Another great episode anyway guys! Astrid's tail stole the show once more... SOOOO FLUFFY!!

Oh, that was you! That was funny.

Hey Pieces of Ace fans (I feel you guys need a name) :P. Here is where our next episode will be. Please contact us with your views on Dr. Ruths tweet and any other topic you would like us to discuss. You never know, we may pick yours.

Miss Anne Thrope

I just watched the first episode. It was great! I've been wanting an asexual podcast to listen to. Can't wait to catch up on the following episodes!

Today was my first time watching it live. I usually have to watch it days later. Its what encouraged me to jump onto AVEN, finally. I really enjoyed today's video.

That was my first time listening live and I was in the actual video! Eeeeee! Thank you Robin, Thom and Steve for having me on as a guest, and thank you to everyone in the chat room being so awesome and sharing your views and experiences too! YAY!

Hey everyone. We will be about an hour later tonight but we will be here :D

What time are you on? (Doesn't have a countdown on my phone). I'm out with family, but hope to make it back in time to see you live :D

Hey Everyone. Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to rearrange episode 10. We will now be on Monday at 10pm GMT, hopefully :p See you all then

This is great, what an nice adotion to my list of podcasts, great work! Allready a fan :3

Hi Everyone :) Episode 11 will be live here at 7.30pm GMT :D See you there :p

Hey Everyone. Episode 6 will be here tomorrow at 7.30pm GMT. don't worry if you miss it, all the episodes are on our youtube page and all over the internet :P

Hey! I just wanted to point out a mistake on the frontpage of your website. It should be 'you're in the right place' and not 'your'. I just though I'd let you know :)

Hey! I just wanted to point out a mistake on the frontpage of your website. It should be 'you're in the right place' and not 'your'. I just though I'd let you know :)

Hey a_fox.

Hey a_fox.

Great! It looks so much better now :D

We are joined by Ecstatic ace herself on this awesome American themed episode of Pieces of Ace :) Check out her blogs on the links through the show and the links below :) Please check out her awesome videos :P

Hey Everyone. We have a very special guest on todays show. To kick of asexual awareness week, we have the one and only Swankivy joining us :D so be sure to tune in.
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone. Pieces of Ace On Tour - Oxford is now online and you can see it below :)

We shall be here with our Halloween special very soon :)

Archived