'Awkward' bigender moment (or maybe not)

An1

Sometimes I think that I should I've been with more 'male' genitalia, even though I am quite feminine. There are times in which I'd still like to be considered 'boy' despite my wanting my hair to grow long, wanting to wear lace, and loving the color pink. There are times in which I don't want to acknowledge genitalia at all. I guess that's how it feels to be a mixed gender (male/female). Even though I feel more 'boy' one time, and more 'girl' another, I am never 'all the way' masculine or feminine. I don't wear nail polish, make-up, eye extensions. Then again, I don't wear caps, baggy pants, or have 'butch' mannerisms.

Deciding whether I am a 'boy' or 'girl' is a piece of work. I am coming to the conclusion that despite how 'masculine' and 'feminine' I feel, I am still neither man nor woman (go at me if you want). What is considered masculine may be considered feminine in other societies anyway. It is said that in Afro-American communities women are considered active and men passive instead of vice versa (in white communities).

P.S. Even though I felt like I should have been born with more 'male' genitalia, I would not mind keeping my vagina.

Archived