Different Dysphorias

15 minutes ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

AFAB Nonbinary Dysphoria Problems

1) I want testosterone

2) But I don't want massive facial/body hair, male pattern baldness, acne, increased body odor, or an unmistakably deep man voice.

3) Read #1

Looks like we’ve invented a new form of Haiku poetry 🙂

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

1) I want testosterone

You can take my testosterone, I don't need it. 

Unfortunately  no one can take the testosterone away from me. So this is my dysphoria loop as an AMAB:

1) I don't want my testosterone

2) thinking about drinking soya milk because the isoflavones would help with balancing out my testosterones

3) I don't like the taste of soya milk

4) go to 1)

Celyn: The Lutening

@Toa Lhikan Edamame?

Just now, Toa Lhikan said:

Unfortunately  no one can take the testosterone away from me. So this is my dysphoria loop as an AMAB:

2) thinking about drinking soya milk because the isoflavones would help with balancing out my testosterones

4) go to 1)

Believe me, I would trade you in a heart beat if I could.  lol

I'll throw in my boobs and uterus! I mean i'd offer the ovaries but you don't want them, they're defective.

I want T SO BADLY.

But i'm scared i'll be as intollerant to it as I was to Estrogen.

I'm also scared husband won't find me hot if i'm more masculine and not androgynous.

*sob*

but I want T SO BAD

nerdperson777
On 4/6/2019 at 11:49 AM, F_p_m said:

AFAB

1: I want a penis

2: But vagina feels good

3: but I want a penis

I've heard of people that are able to have "both" sets of genitals.  I think once I saw a link of an AMAB person with "both" but it gets a little graphic with them getting penetrated by a presumed cis male.  Anyway, if you're really insistent, you could look for a surgeon that can give exactly what you want.

On 4/6/2019 at 12:55 PM, Toa Lhikan said:

4) go to 1)

I know someone who just takes a T blocker without estrogen.  In fact, they mainly did it because they didn't want a libido.  That is a possible option if you want that.

My crack at our new meme

1. I want to wear sleeveless shirts

2. But I'm self-conscious about armpit hair (and chest)

3. I don't want to shave either

4. Back to 1.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

My crack at our new meme

4. Back to 1.

☝SAME!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

I've heard of people that are able to have "both" sets of genitals.  I think once I saw a link of an AMAB person with "both" but it gets a little graphic with them getting penetrated by a presumed cis male.  Anyway, if you're really insistent, you could look for a surgeon that can give exactly what you want.

I know someone who just takes a T blocker without estrogen.  In fact, they mainly did it because they didn't want a libido.  That is a possible option if you want that.

My crack at our new meme

4. Back to 1.

I like my armpit hair trimmed, but not shaved. But the hair on my shoulder and my arms stings when seeing it and I like to wear shoulder free tops, like these.

Spoiler

5 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

I've heard of people that are able to have "both" sets of genitals.

How about “neither”? 🙂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TrippleL said:

How about “neither”? 🙂

I'd rather mine be ambiguous.  I really want my body to look like you can't tell what's going on.  LOL 😄😂

• Like 3
Celyn: The Lutening
10 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

Anyway, if you're really insistent, you could look for a surgeon that can give exactly what you want.

Yeah, I likewise don't want to get too graphic but metoidioplasty without closing the vagina would give you "both".

• Like 1
nerdperson777
18 hours ago, TrippleL said:

How about “neither”? 🙂

That's certainly one idea.  I saw an article about an AMAB person who had a nullo surgery.  I'm not really sure how an AFAB person can have nullo when it's already smooth down there.

18 hours ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

I'd rather mine be ambiguous.  I really want my body to look like you can't tell what's going on.  LOL 😄😂

That's totally what I would want.  But I don't really care atm since it's only the inside that I have issues with anyway.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nerdperson777 said:

That's certainly one idea.  I saw an article about an AMAB person who had a nullo surgery.  I'm not really sure how an AFAB person can have nullo when it's already smooth down there.

That's totally what I would want.  But I don't really care atm since it's only the inside that I have issues with anyway.

Well I would think the doc could just remove certain parts and close everything up on an AFAB person.  Leave a small opening for obvious reasons, cause everybody's gotta pee lol

What I want is growth from T and no hole, but I'm too afraid of closing the hole because I read what they have to do to you.  Hell to the no!

• Like 1

When I realized and later accepted that I was asexual my dysphoria started. Knowing that whenever you have an spontaneously one, it will never be used. I Really wanted to get rid of it because no one would ever be the receiver.
I think about the fist time I was wondering about my equiment it was in 20's.
I read about both men & women who actually would like to have that equipment. The main reason were that waste management is much easier.

I'm not transgender as in MtF, but have very warm feelings for the term neutrois. When the dysphoria has hit me I used my tight boxershorts(male) to forget what I had. Last month I ordered some female undies cos the shorts is'nt enough(too much space).
My solution is right size boxers(tight fited) and one size smaller in the hipster-model(with no stretch).
It helps me alot not to be remined about what I have.And it feels like I have an emty space(above shaft).

My sexual function(sensation & mechanical) is almost gone(self inflicted).It has helped me alot, so my thing is closer to a straw.
So for me I still support the neutrois idea, but being impotent as 46 yo makes life so much easier.

• 2 weeks later...

I can not explain how bloody much I wish I could just do something as simple as walk from the bathroom to my room without having to clover my chest - also love that I can  see the top of my chest though scared for what that means for my skin elasticity.... short term, long term, short term, long term short term, long term.... getting a correctly sized binder would probably help.

On 3/23/2019 at 2:47 PM, K.I.N.G said:

Im sometimes fine with my given name and sometimes I utterly hate it - it’s  is kind of like Ashley in the way that it is primarily a name given to females - I’ve looked it up and the rate of people with my name being male is 15% at most. Due to it being slightly gender neutral I have considered just living with it as I was on one occasion asked if I was male or female on an internet chat.

I do however currently stupidly like the name James and it does have strong family ties which is a plus but I just don’t know. I do also like the sound of the name King hence the user name though it seems arrogant to choose that for yourself.

The name "Rex" is Latin for "king".

• Like 2

Feel like I’m wearing a full body rubber suit - this discomfort is unbearable to the that I can’t sleep... Dysphoria: 1 , Myself: 0

@K.I.N.Gfeel hugged if you want to be.

Yesterday a friend included me in "you two guys" and it stings more than expected, yes it still stings. Like they don't see me but just some distorted projection of me.

• Like 1

I only recently (2 or 3 years ago) found out that I'm really not a woman. But even before that I had dysphoria, I think. Like when my chest grew too big, too fast when I was like 12 or 13. And everyone said I was lucky. Well, I certainly didn't feel lucky. Sometimes when dysphoria is especially bad, it's hard to breathe and my chest feels too heavy and I feel my bones boiling. 

In social situations, it's unpleasant to hear my name (it's really feminine). So it's very hard for me to introduce myself without feeling like crap.

• Like 2
itsmeelysemarie

Today is one of those days where I just want to rip off my boobs and be done with it.

• Like 3
nerdperson777
On 4/30/2019 at 11:25 AM, CummingDelights said:

Today is one of those days where I just want to rip off my boobs and be done with it.

I'm pretty sure I saw a comic about that somewhere.

• Like 3
Ms. Carolynne
10 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

The thought of this kind of made me snicker.

Honestly though, if I were an artist I'd probably make a comic about yeeting my dick into the sun or something.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

Me too, I tried to find it just now. No luck 😕

nerdperson777
4 hours ago, Destan said:

Me too, I tried to find it just now. No luck 😕

Yeah, I tried looking it up too.  But I recall seeing a person in a tank, saying that they don't want boobs.  They pull them out cartoonlike, chest becomes flat, and they're holding two flesh colored balls, possibly with nipples on them.  "Ah, much better."

• Like 1
1 hour ago, nerdperson777 said:

Yeah, I tried looking it up too.  But I recall seeing a person in a tank, saying that they don't want boobs.  They pull them out cartoonlike, chest becomes flat, and they're holding two flesh colored balls, possibly with nipples on them.  "Ah, much better."

Yeah, that's exactly the one I was trying to find!

• Like 2

In reference to what Keith and others have expressed, my old parts were annoying. That said, I don't have a BA and am not interested. I am an active, athletic person,  and have dated many women who were frustrated with the expense and care of said items.  My last SO of 17 yrs  is a DD and the cost of proper garment being close to $100 then purchasing new ones frequently adds up.  And "they" call what we endure "self mutilation"??  We call it- not minding their own business.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
chairdesklamp

@Toa Lhikan Soy doesn't do anything noticeable. Asian men are still men and still produce enough testosterone (well, the cis ones) to even have children (the birth rate decline in Japan is unrelated and due largely to a crushing economic depression 1991-2016 that caused people to give up on both having kids and finding jobs that would make them attractive partners to marry someone to have the kids with, but a birth rate drop is natural in countries that become First World Nations, and like true FWN, don't have as many hang ups about preventing pregnancy/birth as America. Japan became this in the 80s)

I really don't get where "soy will ruin your testosterone" comes from. I'm on T. I eat many foods from the old country. I'm a bear. I'd say other things, but major TMI. 

Are you old old enough to get your own hormones? Do you live in the States? If yes to both, try going to your nearest Planned Parenthood. The agency has an HRT program. 

If you're in California, I also recommend Lyon Martin in SF if you live in the Bay Area, and St. John's Well Child and Family Centre is one of the MANY providers in SoCal. 

My truscum ex-wife forced me back into the closet AND to pay for her transition because the only relationships I'm allowed are ones where I'm being used and maybe beat, but since this was before the ACA, we got her meds from Costco Pharmacy. They were 80$ for E pills for I think a three-month supply. 

Post-ACA, CA has laws that since E and T are both given to cis people for various reasons, refusing someone who is trans them would be discrimination (well, duh, but USA), so they are even available on Medicaid. 

If you live in another state in the US...have you considered moving? CA metro areas (The Bay and LA area) are probably the best places in the contiguous 48 to be trans...

• Like 1
nerdperson777
1 hour ago, chairdesklamp said:

Are you old old enough to get your own hormones? Do you live in the States? If yes to both, try going to your nearest Planned Parenthood. The agency has an HRT program. 

If you're in California, I also recommend Lyon Martin in SF if you live in the Bay Area, and St. John's Well Child and Family Centre is one of the MANY providers in SoCal. 

My truscum ex-wife forced me back into the closet AND to pay for her transition because the only relationships I'm allowed are ones where I'm being used and maybe beat, but since this was before the ACA, we got her meds from Costco Pharmacy. They were 80$ for E pills for I think a three-month supply. 

Post-ACA, CA has laws that since E and T are both given to cis people for various reasons, refusing someone who is trans them would be discrimination (well, duh, but USA), so they are even available on Medicaid. 

If you live in another state in the US...have you considered moving? CA metro areas (The Bay and LA area) are probably the best places in the contiguous 48 to be trans...

I had a friend who moved to Washington State be able to get her medication for free from Planned Parenthood, despite not having a Washington ID.

For Bay Area, from where I looked, my choices for informed consent were either go to SF or Fremont.  I'm not comfortable driving in the hills of SF and I go to Fremont often so I went there instead.  The place is known for their customer service and I saw awards on the wall to show for it.  The gender transition part of the clinic seems to be mostly staffed by trans women so there should be no issue with acceptance there.  They're aware of non-binary genders but I guess I seem too binary so everyone just sees me a guy.  I don't mind though since that's how I present.  I asked for help with legal identity change and got a call yesterday that my papers were ready for pick up.  The medical assistant there called me mister so it's not obvious, even though I asked for a non-binary gender marker.

I'm currently on Medi-Cal, the Medicaid in California, and I get my T for free.  I can probably get top surgery covered for free also.  The government just has to set up an agreement with my chosen surgeon and I'm good to go.

California is the most LGBT+ friendly place and then Washington would be the second.  I'm not sure if there's a third, maybe Oregon?

Part of me is happy that I'm almost done with the semester.

Part of me is dreading the self-censorship I have to do at home.

Time to take the trans pride badge off my backpack before my family ask questions.

LiteratureNerd

I just got back from visiting my bio-family and the numerous hours of discussing appropriate (gender conforming) behavior. I hate that me wearing a skirt makes my relatives think that I am gender conforming. I love skirts, I just feel more like myself, but just because I like looking femme at times doesn't mean that I fit into the gender binary. 

• Like 3