----

OneOfAKind

Some people are poisonous to you.

Some people touch the very core of your soul.

Sometimes they are the same.

It can be difficult to get over a crush. This is especially true if it is made painfully apparent that your crush is not interested. Its a terrible thing if your crush cannot or refuses to make their feelings clear. Yet the worst of all is a crush who uses your feelings to get something out of you.

That said, distance and time are the best way to heal all wounds. True, absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it also lets scars heal and gives the chance to find new things to occupy your time and interest.

They always say "you never forget your first"... but I remember them all. The memories are generally fond but can be painful. You will probably think of your crush at times for the rest of your life as long as you have your faculties. Just remember that your past is what makes you "you" and though it can be painful, all you should try to do is work to become a better "you" for yourself.

I can't speak for her state of mind, how much of this is just her being confused about things both related to you and not, but I can say that the above poster is right. Some people are poisonous for other people, do usually to feelings that get involved at the worst times and do to people,not knowing how to deal with those feelings. What I can say is that, with people like this, it tends to not get better. Even if she learns how to deal with everything, she'll probably revert to bad habits around you and you around her. There are two ways to deal with this, and it sounds like you've already hit on both of them: make very clear your boundaries, or cut contact.

Archived