Welcome our new Project Team member

Kelly

Our new PT member is Steph . Congratulations. :cake:

CosineTheCat

CONGRATULATIONS STEPH!

I CAN'T PLACE CAKE. I AM SO SAD. BUT WELCOME!

Yay! Congratulations, Steph! :D You're going to do great.

8qgVDqs.png?1

Sage Raven Domino

Congratulations on the new, crucial, role!

cattoo44452f052388eed7.jpg

Congratulations Steph!! I think a lot of us will miss having you as mod, but I'm sure you'll make a wonderful addition to project team as well. Best of luck with the new position, and have some pink cake to celebrate your new colors! :cake:

C027_400.jpg

Notte stellata

Congrats Steph! I believe you'll be a great PT member. :cake:

Steph, congratulations and a massive :cake::cake::cake: or three

Thanks everyone :) I've spent most of the day talking with LittlePersonParadox in person. We have some exciting plans in store for the future regarding visibility so I hope many of you will tag along!

Thanks again!

Many many huge congrats to you, Steph! You are going to be such a big influence in visibility. : ) You'll be great!!

Congrats-Candles-on-Cake.jpg

Autumn Sunrise

Congratulations, Steph :wub: I know this is where you want to be, and you're going to do a great job!

catsaregood

That's great news, big congrats, Steph! :cake: :cake::cake: I'm so excited for you, and I look forward to the results of your wonderful enthusiasm for visibility!

Lord Happy Toast

Congrats Steph on becoming the new DRC! I hope that you do great in this role, and that you'll help in promoting quality research about asexuality, in making sure that people follow the guidelines, and in adapting the guidelines when necessary, should it happen that they are too lax on some issues (where they should be stricter), or overly burdensome on others (where they prevent legitimate research because people aren't skilled enough at jumping through hoops).

Archived