'What is it called to be half man and half woman' by Google

An1

After clicking the question, I wasn't as disapointed as I thought I would be. Everyone on the first page result answered 'hermaphrodite. Do you know Lady Gaga is? 'She is a man-woman b/c she has' ambiguous genitalia as I put it. Suprising that these answers were posted in the late 00s and 10s. Lady Gaga is exclusively woman and you should respect her for that. Also, these responses are often use to stigmatize trans people. It could be hard for most people undergo SRS (sex reassignment surgery) in the US, at least, so that would be a great amount of trans people delusional. The most 'transphobic' result 'Hermaphrodite, she has this type of chromosome.' That is like saying that trans people will never be their gender id because they cannot necessarily change their chromosomes. These people could not differentiate biological sex from gender! And news flash, a human cannot have fully fuctioning male and female reproductive organs, therefore they cannot be hermaphroditic. Some people replied, 'intersex,' but failed to mention that that doesn't determine your gender id. For the record, the vast majority of intersex people have to 'chose' or be assigned by someone else to live as either a man or woman, whether the they like or dislike that option. The best replies I came across were 'human.' Out of several things people answer accurately on these site, you'd think that the answer(s) would be androgyne or multigender. Also, this reminds me of the times in which I thought I had a penis and therefore convinced everyone else that I did. Immediately after telling most people about my gender, they would quickly ask about my genitalia, so I thought answering 'yes' would make them more likely to accept my id as I wanted them to (sigh). Now I realize that everything about my genitals are 'normal', and became comfortable with it again; the wonders of social dysphoria. ;(

TheAspieBaker

The chromosome thing is silly, believe me... "You're not the gender you want because you lack the right components on a biological level"... So, I guess we don't drink water, just a collection of hydrogen and oxygen molecules. We don't read books, just bound, ink covered, pressed tree pulp. Alcohol? No, silly! It's merely fermented grain with hydrogen and oxygen molecules! That's not cake, its eggs, wheat, and sugar cane formed in a disc shape!

Archived