Let's Talk Compromise and Accomodation - May get Graphic

walrus

Unless an Asexual is in a relationship with another Asexual then there has to be a compromise

You cannot as an Asexual say to an sexual partner who loves you "this is who I am deal with it"

As it stops becoming a compromise and starts becoming control

it is a plain fact that if you want a partner who is willing to be non sexual then be patient and find a Asexual partner

You shouldn't ask a sexual to give up sex in the same way sexuals shouldn't ask you to have sex

alittlebirdy

I agree with (?). After trying many different forms of compromise with various sexual partners of both sexes, I realized the only way I'm going to be happy and not worry that my partner is feeling deprived is if I find an asexual partner. So I think (?) is very right, because unless both are asexual, neither partner's going to be completely happy or comfortable with whatever compromise happens. In my opinion, at least.

Not all sexuals are the same, and some can be fine with no sex. Personally, I find that I need a fairly regular source of orgasms (every couple of days or so) or my sex drive starts interfering with the rest of my life, but I'm pretty ambivalent about where those orgasms come from. I could live asexually with someone I was sexually attracted to. I may be in the minority... but there's been others like me through here.

Thanks Sally and Olivier. Oh and I think those stages describe what we came through very well. I'll have to read more on what Kubler-Ross has to say..lol

Archived