AcePod (Asexuality Podcast): Update

DuskGiselle96

DuskGiselle96

Hi Guys.

You may have seen in a previous post that I am in the infancy of organising and producing an Asexuality Podcast -- AcePod -- (available to stream on Mixcloud, for those of you interested). In my last post I asked for ideas. My current mind map of Podcast Ideas is available on the Asexuality closed group facebook page. [it won't let me post on here? Admin? Anyone?] Please note the ideas with asteriks (*) next to them indicate that the idea was suggested by someone other than myself and will be mentioned on the podcast as and when the audio is recorded. However, if you would rather any ideas etc were anonymous, that's also fine. Again, please PM me on the Asexual account. :) Your thoughts and ideas are continuously welcome, just comment or PM.

Also: I will be looking for interviewees. Please let me know if this is you, can be done via Skype (audio only, recorded), phone (same as above) or AVEN/Facebook PM or email (transcripted auditorily, using voice actors).

Thanks!

Giselle/Dusk/ Whatever you wanna call me -- I respond to most things!

AcePod is the Asexuality Podcast, here to enlighten and entertain. For everyone under the asexuality umbrella, and for allies. For suggestions or feedback, Email: acedotpodcast@gmail.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/theacepod

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/AcePod/694394687371683?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

This sounds brilliant and I would love to contribute in any way!

I'm worried though that sexuals will think an 'AcePod' is part of our asexual-reproduction process ... :rolleyes:

^ FoxEars ^

DuskGiselle96

This sounds brilliant and I would love to contribute in any way!

I'm worried though that sexuals will think an 'AcePod' is part of our asexual-reproduction process ... :rolleyes:

^ FoxEars ^

Hey FoxEars

Great username.

TRue, but it's all connotational. 'AcePod' also suggests Ace - obviously - and 'Pod' - ie, maybe a safe space. :)

I could do 'AcePod: The Asexuality Podcast' and abbreviate to 'AcePod' as a brand sorta thing - What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
catsaregood

^ I like that, I think it has a good ring to it. I'm looking forward to this, what a great idea! :cake: :cake::cake:

Autumn Sunrise

Sounds good to me - thanks, DuskGirelle!

• 2 weeks later...
LookingGlassAlice

I like the name. As for ideas I'm not sure except maybe you could have some guests to discuss things together?

Archived