Mimes?

whatsalisl

whatsalisl

So. I'm just wondering because I was talking to my fellow ace friend, has anyone else been a mime/clown at some point in their lives? Because we both have and that's a heck of a coincidence since she is the only other ace I've known and that means that out of all the aces I've met 100% have been mimes. So any ace mimes/clowns out there?

whatsalisl

Welp that brings us down to 66% haha :P

*bringing it down to 50% and counting...*

(unless you count me going as a clown for Karneval - German Mardi Gras, basically - one year when I was 10 or 11. :p )

RunLikeAFox

down to 40% :D

I'll raise it! Just don't make me do the math. LOL

I've been a clown on occasion, though not professionally.

I'll raise it! Just don't make me do the math. LOL

I've been a clown on occasion, though not professionally.

Still not that math-y, you brought it up to 50% again. Next poster will give us a very crooked number, no matter if yes or no.

(But it would sure be easier to add, you know, a poll... ;))

Skycaptain

no, I couldn't learn the lines :P

On a more serious note, though I have never done either of those, I just would not be able to make an exhibition of myself in public

I have never been a clown but performed mime at the age of 8 at school.

I'm not going to do the maths, but I'll bring your statistic down, sorry :ph34r:

Yes, I don't want to take the time to do the math to be honest, but I also bring down the statistic.

TaminSweets

does it count if I have a mother that used to be a clown? :P

Anyways, I haven't had the chance to either....I lower the percentage as well :(

i've never been either, i get stage fright :(

anyway i think we're at 26,667% or 33,33% (i might of miss counted and i didn't know how to count one of the things... sorry if i messed up :P )

wonderlost

I juggle, so though I've never dressed up in traditional "clown gear" (no face makeup), I have performed publicly and acted the fool on stage for the entertainment of others. Multiple times.

I unicycle, too.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

I've never had any sort of job, so nope! Neither seem like a job I'd be interested in either.

• 1 year later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2015. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Snow Owl

SPF&A, Census & Site Comments Moderator

Archived