The awesomeness of gender spectrum diagrams

stuckinwonderland

stuckinwonderland

So before I knew about non-binary genders, I came across this picture

tumblr_inline_n15uqaqCCn1qezgqs.png

and I was really confused and sort of thought "What?"

But recently I've been coming across more gender spectrum thingys, but with a better idea of what gender means to people (which is confusing still the heck out of me) and there are so many diagrams that are so much better than the one above and they kind of help me with figuring out my own gender?

Some of them are really cool (unless you're colour blind, then they will be a lot more confusing, sorry)

For example:gender_spectrum_blank_by_prettyfrog-d46k

Do you remember where you got this one? It looks like it could be useful... I might just borrow it sometimes ;)

stuckinwonderland

Do you remember where you got this one? It looks like it could be useful... I might just borrow it sometimes,

No, sorry. I just got it off google images

Cool, thanks for trying!

Selasphorus

I tend to think of gender and sexuality "spectrums" as more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... stuff. ^_^

I tend to think of gender and sexuality "spectrums" as more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... stuff. ^_^

"People assume that gender is a strict binary of male and female, but actually from a non-binary, non-essentialist viewpoint, it’s more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, gendery-wendery… stuff."

tumblr_mg063t3x7U1rzapx4o1_r1_400.jpg

"People assume that gender is a strict binary of male and female, but actually from a non-binary, non-essentialist viewpoint, it’s more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly, gendery-wendery… stuff."

tumblr_mg063t3x7U1rzapx4o1_r1_400.jpg

Best use of that Dr Who image I've ever seen.

Archived