BBC radio request - documentary about love

michaeld

The Project Team recently received the following request from Isis Thompson:

Hi there,

hope you are well. I am a documentary maker researching a project for BBC radio about love. Most of my work is of a personal and warm nature. This is a piece I made recently for BBC Radio about what its like to be called Isis in the current political climate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05mt525 [edit: fixed link!]

I was hoping to speak to couples from the Asexual community about their experiences of love. How they differ and how they are the same. It would be wonderful to talk further.

My email is: isis.thompson@gmail.com

The piece is still at an early stage of development but after speaking to Isis on skype, I think it will be a positive and respectful piece.

Note that Isis is interested in all types of experience. Whether you are in a current relationship with another asexual... or maybe with someone who is not asexual... or maybe you've HAD experiences of relationships in the past that haven't worked out for some reason... it's all relevant.

I encourage anyone interested to check out the previous documentary Isis made (link given above) and to email her if you'd like to take part. Please note she'd like to speak to people this week if at all possible.

If you have any further questions please PM me or email aven.pt@gmail.com.

michaeld

(AVEN Project Team)

EDIT: Important thing I left out. My understanding is that Isis is primarily looking for UK based participants. But anyone is welcome to contact her obviously.

Bad_Mr_Tree

link is broken for me :(

Frozen Fairy

Sent a message :)

Frozen Fairy - thanks!

k.tree - sorry, I'll fix the link.

All - apologies I left out one important piece of information. Isis is primarily looking for UK volunteers though anyone is welcome to contact her obviously. (Anyone might be able to provide interesting background info!) But I think the eventual participants are likely to be UK based.

Archived