Red, Green, Blue, RAINBOW GOATS!

the bumbling rotifer

BOO

That was surprisingly unintrusive. :P

EDIT: Ninjaed. But it's no red, so that's good. :D

Not sure. There used to be a good balance between green and blue, but at some point the blue goats became dominant. It would not be entirely unreasonable to blame @Mz Terry and @TheAP for that - I am completely innocent of course :ph34r:. Red on the other hand has only occasionally been successful (one of those times was when I changed my name to Rudolph the timewarp for the holiday season, and more recently @TheAP had a strange red phase that I still don't fully understand :P).

• Like 2
DragonSpirit

This game is hopeless. 🤔

I should change my name to TragonSpirit and join you all in winning.

• Like 2

Green 2 

I think that was green 1, so zero.

Spoiler

And @timewarp, my red phase was during the month of April (Autism Awareness/Acceptance Month) to support #RedInstead. Basically the "Light It Up Blue" slogan for autism awareness is associated with Autism Speaks, an organization that has a reputation for thinking autism is a bad thing and not listening to autistic people. #RedInstead is an alternative created by autistic people to spread the idea that our voices on autism come first. My name change was a silly little bit of symbolism. :P 

• Like 1