"... B C" - educational event in Warsaw, Poland

Zunashi

Hi,

Our organization called Assocation Supporting Diversity Culture "beyond!limits" is going to arrange an educational event about visibility and common knwoledge of asexual people in LGBTQ community and Polish society in general.

The event will be split into two parts. The second one will be about the open discussion amoung the guests under supervising of sexologist and asexual activist. Nonetheless we've decided to show a documentery film "Rated X" as an introduction to whole debate, which is the first part of the event. And that's the reason why I'm here know, because I would like to kindly ask you for your support. We're going to translate this movie into the Polish and create a subtitles. We're aware this movie is available on Youtube, but to show it on big screen it would be better to obtain a version in high quality. And we need to ask someone for permission to show it in public and effectively keep our activity legal ;)

I couldn't find the information who has produced the film "Rated X (Asexuality Documentary)" so I hope maybe someone on forum knows the answer and even maybe has the contract to the producers.

Thanks and have an A day!

Archived