We will get lots of work done, now.

Purple Heart

Great! :D I need a new computer :p :lol:

ALL THE MODS!!!!

Green WAS always my favourite colour :D

Cake for all!

4480257375_5504e05fa7.jpg

Green WAS always my favourite colour :D

I'm not sure how I feel about the new modship, because green might clash with the purple of my avatar. Although I get a new computer and access to the backroom so I guess I approve. :P

But anyway, welcome to all the new mods! Cake for all! :cake: :cake: :cake:

Berp

I knew you'd see it my way eventually!

Berp Berp Berp.

-Insert Silly Comment Only Ciri Can Decipher Here-

A welcome back cake, just for PiF! Made special :D

a314c54aba5a766929619cd5333a0ef3.jpg

Welcome back, PiF; and welcome to the moderator's backroom.

Purple Heart

Oh Clubs... :lol:

Purple Heart

Imma buy you a calendar... ;)

Member54880

Welcome, all new mods! :cake:

...does this mean we have to share the budget? :(

Good question. Are we also going to have to share the cake, and the revenue from the taxes on it?

5_♦♣

Oh yeah, April fool's day. I always forget about that. To me, it's just the beginning of a month.

catsaregood

I feel that an important part of the budget should be that when we post a pic of cake, we get sent a REAL piece of cake! Like, YEAH! As a newly appointed mod, I hereby sanction this for immediate activation. For my efforts, I award myself with some virtual cake :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: (and I shall await my delivery of 10 real pieces of cake now :D )

I feel that an important part of the budget should be that when we post a pic of cake, we get sent a REAL piece of cake! Like, YEAH! As a newly appointed mod, I hereby sanction this for immediate activation. For my efforts, I award myself with some virtual cake :cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake: (and I shall await my delivery of 10 real pieces of cake now :D )

I also fully support this idea. Virtual cake is great and all, but how awesome would it be if we could get REAL cake?!? :cake:

Can we have real life kittehs too? How great would it be if everytime someone new joined the forum, they received an adorable kitty in response to Lady Girl's welcome post?? This needs to happen.

Purple Heart

Real kittehs in return for posting kitteh pics and real cake in return for posting cake. I like this idea a lot.

tumblr_ljrmninteo1qj4o5ko1_500.jpg

I'm at home most of the day, every day, to await delivery ^_^

This reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. When the demons held a poker game, they did not play for money, they played for live kittens.

Mycroft is Yourcroft

Hopefully delivery wouldn't take too long though, because time is what turns kittens into cats.

Hopefully delivery wouldn't take too long though, because time is what turns kittens into cats.

and dead kittens

Autumn Sunrise

As a co-member of a household with two new admods, you do realise that you will have to share these pieces of real cake ? :D As a previous maths teacher, I can verify that 10 pieces of cake / 2 admods = 5 pieces each - plenty! :P

Can mine be strawberry shortcake - please? :lol:

catsaregood

As a co-member of a household with two new admods, you do realise that you will have to share these pieces of real cake ? :D As a previous maths teacher, I can verify that 10 pieces of cake / 2 admods = 5 pieces each - plenty! :P

Can mine be strawberry shortcake - please? :lol:

You know I do not share cake. :O :P

catsaregood

You can makes your own cakes, mother! :D You makes them good! mmmmm :)

Autumn Sunrise

No! It's no use trying to butter me up!! I want cake NOW!!!

Thanks for the mod-upgrade guys :D But... where is everyone else? It seems to be mostly Australians here. Is there some sort of... ahem... time delay perhaps?

Also, my username has not changed to reflect my new mod status. Is there some sort of probationary period? Do we need to pay cake tax first?

Archived