Asexual Headcanons

nerdsbianknight

Katarina Gertje
On 6/28/2019 at 2:27 AM, iyote said:

thanks now I'm binge-watching The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Nice. First time watcher or re watching?

Katarina Gertje
18 minutes ago, iyote said:

First time watcher.  I hadn't heard of it before.  

Cool. Enjoy the show!

recently i watched MIB international and Agent M (played by Tessa Thompson who i absolutely ADORE), at least to me, gave off aroace vibes

for anyone who hasnt watched it, i highly recommend it!! chris hemsworth and tessa thompson are in it together - and it is GREAT!!

• 2 weeks later...

My favourite ace headcanon is that the majority of Tolkien's dwarves are ace!

This is written in Return of the King, Appendix A - III. Durin's Folk: "It is because of the fewness of women among them that the kind of the Dwarves increases slowly [...]. For Dwarves take only one wife or husband each in their lives [...]. The number of dwarf-men that marry is actually less than one-third. For not all the women take husbands: some desire none; some desire one that they cannot get, and so will have no other. As for the men, very many also do not desire marriage, being engrossed in their crafts."

Of course Tolkien wouldn't have called it such, but I think that's a great basis for headcanoning most Dwarves as a-spec.

Ace Thorin Oakenshield, y'all!

• 4 months later...
On 7/11/2018 at 10:25 PM, Taylor Lilith said:

tumblr_ovntje8UWf1wopcoho1_500.png

I dunno if someone has already mentioned it but Midnight from My Hero Academia is totes Ace.  The ring alone is great.  Her thoughts on clothing are also pretty ace-y.  Many aces, such as myself, are also involved in kink.  She's a dominatrix.  I dunno if it's cannon or not but I headcannon her as ace.  I love Nemuri Kayama so much.

Yah! I was just watching this episode and saw the ring! Going back I see the ring is a constant she was just saying clothes arent specifically sexy, she just needs to either show a lot of skin or have a way to show a lot of skin like really thin clothing, for her quirk

On 3/31/2015 at 10:14 PM, Honey_Badger said:

I'm fairly certain that Holly Short, from the Artemis Fowl series, is Aromantic. Her attitude towards what limited romance there is mentioned in the book's universe, is usually "Do we have time to discuss this? Of course we don't, we're in the middle of another crisis!"

I second this! 

• 1 month later...

Nie Mingjue from Mo Dao Zu Shi is described as having no interests in life except practicing saber fighting and killing Wen Clan members. 

Archived