Hi from a new member of the team

the bumbling rotifer

the bumbling rotifer

Hi guys!

I have a bit of a technical issue that you might be able to help me with. I've been posting in the admod forum, but I don't think you guys can see my posts, because you don't reply to them. Also, after an hour or so my posts just disappear.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be part of the team, and I look forward to spending lots of time with you all! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Bumbles xxxxxxxxxxx

What's this blank thread doing here? I've never seen a thread without an OP before. Coles - tech glitch?

the bumbling rotifer

Test. Can anyone read this?

So anyway where was I... oh yes. Lia, I agree with you we should turn AVEN into myspace. But can we make sure we have one of those really illegible fonts? If you think about it that would help us out - if members can't see what's happening they can't complain. And it will get rid of all the misconceptions about asexuality that float around here. So everyone's happy really.

Oh and thanks for your input BB. Always a pleasure to hear from you.

This... defies all logic! Like I see michaels post but its marked as #2 in the top left.

Are you sure you didn't start this thread Michael?

the bumbling rotifer

Anyone?

I feel like a ghost :blink:

Weren't we supposed to get a new member by now? The elections should be over by now. Where's Kelly.... Oh yeah, and who did we decide to rig the election for again?

I am here. I have been messing around in the ACP pressing buttons and such.

I don't know how to activate the new mod.

Let me start pressing a lot more buttons in the ACP (and hope that I don't break anything and destroy AVEN).

Weren't we supposed to get a new member by now? The elections should be over by now. Where's Kelly.... Oh yeah, and who did we decide to rig the election for again?

It was abstain

Maybe we should re-open noms?

Let's wait until the Forum for Dogs is completed. A pair of elections seems better than one following another...

littlepersonparadox

I think you are thinking of the wrong election. Also blank spaces riddled throughout the form. I have seen in in some other threads back here. Soo strange.

Mycroft is Yourcroft

Maybe Cole is planning an April fools' joke and this is the implementation?

Im tempted to make a Taylor swift joke about this blank space

Would it go down in flames?

Im tempted to make a Taylor swift joke about this blank space

Would it go down in flames?

I know there's a pun, I just can't shake it off.

I'll think of it eventually

Oh, so it's not just me whose getting blank posts coming up! I thought it was my laptop acting up again... And yeah, weren't we supposed to have a new mod or something?

I think we'll just have to re-open noms. Maybe we can get GIR to run again.

And yeah.... It must just be a glitch.

OR MAYBE THE SQUIRRELS.

I'm going to leave these nuts here and if one goes missing, we'll know where the blank posts are coming from. This may be their new tactic in our negotiations... this. is. war.

tree-nuts-fb.jpg

Remember guys, there were six whole nuts in there. I COUNTED!

Can someone contact Cole and confirm this?

Can someone contact Cole and confirm this?

No. Please don't. I have been dicking around in the ACP forum software (because we need to edit it when we change the mod status of a member) and I pushed too many buttons (sometimes just to see what would happen), and I think that I broke a lot of things.

Let me go and press a lot more buttons to see if I can fix whatever the New Jersey I broke.

Archived