#prosofbeingasexual

FallOutAtTheMotionCityDisc

Beeing immune to boob click bate on YouTube.

What is that?

What is that?

Its when people use a picture of boobs in their thumbnail of the video to get views as it is more likely to get a persons attention.

I wear thick clothes when is cold and I'm warm opposite to the girls who wear a tiny skirt when outside is freezing.

I am always amazed that ladies wear short skirts and nylons in the middle of winter, not to mention inadequate jackets when the weather is in the 20s (F°) or lower. How they don't get sick, I have no idea.

I wear thick clothes when is cold and I'm warm opposite to the girls who wear a tiny skirt when outside is freezing.

I am always amazed that ladies wear short skirts and nylons in the middle of winter, not to mention inadequate jackets when the weather is in the 20s (F°) or lower. How they don't get sick, I have no idea.

I know, I don't understand them either. There is a joke here saying that women don't feel the cold winter and I was it's not true, I feel it.

scarletlatitude

I have no reservations about playing Trivia Crack at midnight when I can't sleep. I don't have to worry about waking anyone up, and my cat doesn't care.

#prosofbeingasexual

BlueWatermelon

Not having to deal with clingyness, and having more expendable income. Also, not getting jealous over people, since I suspect I have the potential to be a very jealous type. <.<

I know, I don't understand them either. There is a joke here saying that women don't feel the cold winter and I was it's not true, I feel it.

Aw, that is too bad, I was wondering if there is some kind of secret insulation device that allows some people wear basically nothing in cold weather.

Aw, that is too bad, I was wondering if there is some kind of secret insulation device that allows some people wear basically nothing in cold weather.

That would be awesome if women could somehow just not feel cold. I'm a female and I'm constantly wearing way too many layers because I'm cold. I'm that weirdo who rarely even wears shorts in the summer, because to me it's more comfortable temperature-wise to wear jeans. :/

When someone gets angry at you for flirting with/hugging their spouse you can just say your asexual and suddenly they're okay with it :)

#prosofbeingasexual

What is that?

Its when people use a picture of boobs in their thumbnail of the video to get views as it is more likely to get a persons attention.

Reminds me of a funny thing I came across:

In a mall I used to visit quit a lot there's a shop which sells posters and photos, and they always display some of them outside.

One time they put outside this picture of something like a dozen naked women. I was waiting for a friend outside this store, so I decided to watch the people going up and down the hall: From male to female, young to old, everyone noticed the picture and stared at it for at least a couple of seconds. It was really funny to see xD

That would be awesome if women could somehow just not feel cold. I'm a female and I'm constantly wearing way too many layers because I'm cold. I'm that weirdo who rarely even wears shorts in the summer, because to me it's more comfortable temperature-wise to wear jeans. :/

Personally, I'm not really bothered by cold (I do feel it- I just don't care and it drives me mom crazy).

I don't fit the stereotype, though, since where I live it's usually the girls who are more sensitive to cold-or at least, that's the stereotype here xD

I am that weirdo too. :D

O the technological implications if there were some identified gene or immunity.

I have seen this phenomenon with some guys (its -20 and they do not need a parka) when I ask them the secret the answer is usually "I'm Canadian".

O the technological implications if there were some identified gene or immunity.

I have seen this phenomenon with some guys (its -20 and they do not need a parka) when I ask them the secret the answer is usually "I'm Canadian".

Me seeing the post: "what's a parka?"... checking on google..... oh I wear a parka :D . So the secret is to be a Canadian from what they're saying. :huh:

I think I just don't understand what's so pretty about boobs. Or butts, for that matter.

I personal find those body parts to be a wee bit gross

Me seeing the post: "what's a parka?"... checking on google..... oh I wear a parka :D . So the secret is to be a Canadian from what they're saying. :huh:

I think it's more a matter of people being silly and not dressing appropriately for the weather. Or just plain showing off ... Hmmm. ;)

Well, I am Canadian, so I have the right to wear a t-shirt in -20c. Granted, I do also sometimes go without a jacket when snowboarding, and I have seen people snowboard without a shirt at all. (I'm not talking about spring-ski)

Well, I am Canadian, so I have the right to wear a t-shirt in -20c. Granted, I do also sometimes go without a jacket when snowboarding, and I have seen people snowboard without a shirt at all. (I'm not talking about spring-ski)

Back in high school, we were going to a competition that was delayed because of a blizzard in the US (basically, the competition organizers and staff were snowed in, but the competition was elsewhere). Being Canadian, we all went out in the 3 feet of snow we had from an earlier blizzard in our T-Shirts, and took a photo. We captioned it "15 degrees? That's T-Shirt weather!" Granted they were complaining about 15F while we were acting like it was 15C.

That's freezing!!! But I am a wimpy american, so that could be why :p

That's freezing!!! But I am a wimpy american, so that could be why :P

I am the wimpiest of Americans! Despite being fairly north I hate the cold and will probably never get used to it! :P

I'll never be the victim/perpetrator of a "crime of passion ".

I'll never be the victim/perpetrator of a "crime of passion ".

That's a good one! Also, I never worry about making friends on AVEN because I don't have to worry as much about sketchy people posing as people my age for scary reasons >_> (I'm terrified of the internet in some cases because of horror movies, okay guys...?) :P

Back in high school, we were going to a competition that was delayed because of a blizzard in the US (basically, the competition organizers and staff were snowed in, but the competition was elsewhere). Being Canadian, we all went out in the 3 feet of snow we had from an earlier blizzard in our T-Shirts, and took a photo. We captioned it "15 degrees? That's T-Shirt weather!" Granted they were complaining about 15F while we were acting like it was 15C.

I am not born in Canada so I am not built that way, I hear that in Saskatchewan it is common to outside in a T-shirt at -10C.

That's freezing!!! But I am a wimpy american, so that could be why :P

I am the wimpiest of Americans! Despite being fairly north I hate the cold and will probably never get used to it! :P

Same here!! It's usually below 15 in January/February here, but I still hate the cold!! Even 30-40 where it's been recently has me inside as much as possible!!! :P

I am not born in Canada so I am not built that way, I hear that in Saskatchewan it is common to outside in a T-shirt at -10C.

As a person from Saskatchewan allow me to confirm this lol. I have a co-worker who recently moved here from BC and she was baffled watching us all walk around outside letting dogs out of chain link runs into the outdoor yards with bare hands and t-shirts, some of us in crocks and/capri's, perhaps tossing on an open sweater if we were outside longer then 5 minutes in temps around -15 to -20 C... its not showing off, its that it isn't that cold! That said its depends on the previous temps..ie if its been in the pluses and suddenly its -15? We're just as frozen as anyone else, but if it was -30 - -40 and now its -15? Thats suntannin weather!

As a person from Saskatchewan allow me to confirm this lol. I have a co-worker who recently moved here from BC and she was baffled watching us all walk around outside letting dogs out of chain link runs into the outdoor yards with bare hands and t-shirts, some of us in crocks and/capri's, perhaps tossing on an open sweater if we were outside longer then 5 minutes in temps around -15 to -20 C... its not showing off, its that it isn't that cold! That said its depends on the previous temps..ie if its been in the pluses and suddenly its -15? We're just as frozen as anyone else, but if it was -30 - -40 and now its -15? Thats suntannin weather!

I randomly found this image, it feels relevant, even though it lacks realism.

5910789.jpg

I randomly found this image, it feels relevant, even though it lacks realism.

5910789.jpg

That's either a light jacket or long sleeve weather here in NM. (10C=50F)

Archived