#prosofbeingasexual

FallOutAtTheMotionCityDisc

Calamity Jim

My bad decisions involve cake, not sex with random strangers.

Dodecahedron314

But anything involving cake is a good decision! Unless it's not eating the cake. Then, it's a very bad decision.

Calamity Jim

But anything involving cake is a good decision! Unless it's not eating the cake. Then, it's a very bad decision.

I think filling a pool with cake and whip cream and rolling around making whale noises is a bad decision. Clean up is ridiculous and it will give you a yeast/bladder infection. Plus you start to smell funny pretty quickly.

Dodecahedron314

I think filling a pool with cake and whip cream and rolling around making whale noises is a bad decision. Clean up is ridiculous and it will give you a yeast/bladder infection. Plus you start to smell funny pretty quickly.

That doesn't sound like it involves eating the cake. Thus, it is indeed a bad decision.

Calamity Jim

That doesn't sound like it involves eating the cake. Thus, it is indeed a bad decision.

You said involving, not eating. Word choice is very important, and I am sure I would be eating cake at the same time

• 4 weeks later...

If I was the type to go out, I could have a lot of fun with pick up artists.

#prosofbeingasexual (and aromantic)

UncommonNonsense

When your friends are all obsessed over band members so much so that their very existence seems to rely on what the celebrity is doing.

And then they realise that they are actually not a very nice person. *Cough* Justin Bieber

I'm from that little brat's home town.. Or, more appropriate, he's from MY home town. Seriously, most of us here are so inutterably *sick* of him and his embarrassing escapades that we just wish he'd be thrust back into the obscurity he never should have left.

I went to school with his father. The rotten apple didn't fall far from the stunted tree.

UncommonNonsense

when guys try to be flirtatious and seductive by baring their arms and flexing their muscles, it has no effect on me whatsoever.

Has no effect on me either.. Beyond getting me kind of grossed out (I find musclebound bodies to be very icky, aesthetically speaking..) And they are fairly often associated with a personality type I'm not fond of.. The sexually aggressive, overconfident gym rat d-bag. Not saying that it's every over-muscled, compulsively flexing guy, but I've met far too many for it not to have some correlation.

UncommonNonsense

#prosofbeingasexual

You can work closely, 1:1, with a coworker everyone else says is 'hot' without being distracted by said 'hotness', never run the risk of falling for, and having sex with, a coworker, and never fall afoul of Human Resources policies that forbid 'dipping your pen into the company inkwell'.

My company has a policy that forbids employees from dating, having a sexual relationship with another employee, or living in a domestic relationship with another employee. If two employees are doing any of these and management finds out about it, both employees can be fired. Still, there are always a few who try to buck this rule, who get into secret relationships with other employees, and who get in trouble and end up fired when someone blabs.

The photographer girl in the Magic Mike sequel and her devotion to cake makes me proud.

#prosofbeingasexual

• 1 month later...
Autumn Season

Both sexes are equally lustful and equally beautiful, but for some reason society places taboos on both of them - it's taboo for men to be naked (or to enjoy being naked) and it's taboo for women to feel lust. This standard is retarded and annoys me to no end.

Totally agreed. As a person who likes art and appreciates it when I see a rare picture of a male body in an artistic context, I encourage men to feel more beautiful. xD

not having to waste money on c*ndoms or worry about getting pregnant or worry about cheating or having awkward intercourse with a friend when drunk at schoolies and being able to share a bed with a hetro male ( zucchini) without worrying of things becoming sexual when he is tipsy/drunk.

I guess the male friend knows that he is a zucchini? Otherwise I'm not quite sure how you can not worry about things staying innocent. I have, errr, bad experiences with drunk or not drunk or acting drunk men who share a bed with me. However, genuinely not having to worry sounds awesome.

when guys try to be flirtatious and seductive by baring their arms and flexing their muscles, it has no effect on me whatsoever.

Wait... that's an attempt at seduction? Hah!

Wait, was that monk flexing his muscles to flirt with me? I thought he had a cramp or motion disorder of some kind. (I know that he was flirting with me, he was that blunt, but I didn't know what he was moving that weirdly for.)

Kuromi Akumura

not having to waste money on c*ndoms or worry about getting pregnant or worry about cheating or having awkward intercourse with a friend when drunk at schoolies and being able to share a bed with a hetro male ( zucchini) without worrying of things becoming sexual when he is tipsy/drunk.

I guess the male friend knows that he is a zucchini? Otherwise I'm not quite sure how you can not worry about things staying innocent. I have, errr, bad experiences with drunk or not drunk or acting drunk men who share a bed with me. However, genuinely not having to worry sounds awesome.

Well i am interested in knowing your experiences with drunk men and sharing a bed. I only get told they are bad news and only bad things happen, but what are they actually like? how do they act?

Kuromi Akumura

I recently discovered i'm demisexual, so most things i was positive about being ace are out the door now....could people please tell em some things to be happy about being demi?

Autumn Season

Well i am interested in knowing your experiences with drunk men and sharing a bed. I only get told they are bad news and only bad things happen, but what are they actually like? how do they act?

Basically they push for sex. You push them away and they don't get it. You say "no" and they don't get it. They just keep being pushy and annoying. However walking into another room always worked as a "no is no" until now. It's just that it sucks when you have to spend the night somewhere without a bed. Hm... Also, I'm not really talking about drunk men here. I'm just talking about my experiences with men in general and some of them were drunk.

Elluna Hellen

I recently discovered i'm demisexual, so most things i was positive about being ace are out the door now....could people please tell em some things to be happy about being demi?

You won't be having any regrettable one night stands anytime soon? :D

Kuromi Akumura

You won't be having any regrettable one night stands anytime soon? :D

I guess that is a good one ^w^ thank you! hehe

Basically they push for sex. You push them away and they don't get it. You say "no" and they don't get it. They just keep being pushy and annoying. However walking into another room always worked as a "no is no" until now. It's just that it sucks when you have to spend the night somewhere without a bed. Hm... Also, I'm not really talking about drunk men here. I'm just talking about my experiences with men in general and some of them were drunk.

oooohhhhhh so they push it :/ that is just disrespectful, even if my partner was drunk he would never push me. It should always be about both parties wanting to do so happily no one should be pressuring anyone!

Autumn Season

It should always be about both parties wanting to do so happily

Yes! Totally agreed. ^^ When both parties are being intimate and happy, I find it to be very cute.

Yesterday:

Aesthetically attractive Spanish (male-appearing) exchange student walks in

Every girl at my table: Soooo hot!!!

Me: *laughing*

Allosexuals are good for comedy :)

So are asexuals, when you show them a picture of a naked person and they act completely childish about it. :unsure:

Yeah and it's so weird because you'd think we of all people wouldn't sexualize nudity.

Kuromi Akumura

pro of being grey-demi-ace

You don't have to worry if what you're feeling is true or infatuation because you have been so close with that person for so long that you know it is genuine wanting to be with that person and not just wanting to do the nasty with them. No awkward crushes or attraction for people but when you do it is someone you are already in a relationship with so it makes things not awkward.

Kuromi Akumura

I don't feel angry or jealous when I see a couple making out in public. #prosofbeingasexual

well that is more of an opinion than an asexuality.............. as an asexual i get angry because it is inappropriate and it's selfish that those people don't realize they are in public. I know allot of allo's that thinking when couples make-out in public that it is ' cute' .

Kuromi Akumura

why would anyone be jealous? the only time i would be jealous of seeing someone else being affectionate ( hugging and pecks but not making out of course) when i miss my partner.

• 11 months later...

1) I won't be at risk for STDs since I'm not having sex

2) no chance for an unplanned pregnancy unless I am abducted by aliens (lol)

3) for me to be attracted to someone at all, the inside really does count :wub:
4) I am more focused in my life since I don't have sexual distractions

5) I have a secure reputation

6) There's plenty of cake!

#prosofbeingasexual

Luftschlosseule

If you don't have sex, nobody has embarassing sex tapes or pictures or can threaten you with tell everyone what kinks you're into.

You won't get seduced by a far away Prince from some random, small country (which seems to be constantly at war) and get persuaded to send thousands of dollars (or pounds or whatever currency) to save his father who is being held prisoner.

#prosofbeingasexual

Archived