#AgenderProblems

Fajita with Pretty OK Hair

On 20/06/2017 at 3:20 AM, Blueberry Pie said:

I'm usually fine with my body, but when I have to deal with stupid female-bodied stuff...

My period recently started up again. I'm usually very irregular (I'm still a teenager), so this is amazing to some of my family, I guess. For example...

Mom: Your period began?

Me; Unfortunately.

Mom: Me too! We're like SISTERS! :D

Me, internally: Heck no, gosh darn-it! I didn't ask for this curse.

Later, while I change a pad in the bathroom...

Dad, outside the bathroom: It's time to be a woman!

Me: Why do you say that? [Crying internally]

Dad: Because you're now a woman. :)

Me, internally: STOP, I BEG OF YOU! I DON'T WANT TO BE A WOMAN, GOSH!

Meanwhile, my brother looks at me with a slight smile on his face, as if to say, "Glad I never have to deal with that!"

But I don't want his male-bodied problems either. Not at all.

Can't I just have a sexless body? There's no point in any of these parts! I don't want sex or kids that are biologically related to me, gosh darn-it!

I relate a LOT with that, i would have rather born male but only due to better work oportunities around here for males, and stronger muscular capacities (mostly i would need it to hike and climb). But when i think about those male genitals/body parts and what it takes, all that stuff over there, nope nope nope!! And i have hated the period since the very beginning, and that was 20 years ago. I still hate it, and these useless body parts like bigger bum and breast, i DON'T want never wanted kids and never will be!! I would love to have a plain, flat genderless body, how great that would be.

• 1 month later...

Errm... I'm sometimes agender...

Hi

When ur at (for me) tae kwon do and the instructor says. "Here, sir" and ur agender at the moment or just agender for most of u #agenderproblems

Every time I see girls/women acting/talking the typical 'girly stuff' it makes me cringe. I wonder if they cannot see the stereotype they are playing out.

48 minutes ago, MaxAmoeba said:

Every time I see girls/women acting/talking the typical 'girly stuff' it makes me cringe. I wonder if they cannot see the stereotype they are playing out.

...or maybe they’re perfectly comfortable with how they’re acting and let’s not hate on people for just being themselves, yeah?

When you walk in the clothes store with your mom, notice the girl section and you’re like: “What am i doing here?”  “Where’s the unisex departement?”

#agenderproblems #needunisexclothes!

6 minutes ago, Jayce said:

When you walk in the clothes store with your mom, notice the girl section and you’re like: “What am i doing here?”  “Where’s the unisex departement?”

#agenderproblems #needunisexclothes!

:lol: I feel! I don’t shop exclusively in the men’s or women’s, I shop where the best look and fit is located.

Luftschlosseule

So, my mother is in psychiatry and they're testing out new meds. She is constantly forgetting things, and I am visiting her because I know how boring being in hospital can be, and so I happen to meet other people that are visiting her. She introduces me as her oldest daughter and I am like "no, I am not your daughter" but I don't dare to say anything because she has so much on her plate right now. I told her that I am agender, but she didn't seem to have realised what it means in terms of vocab, and now is the wrong moment to start that conversation. But... aargh.

2 hours ago, ChillaKilla said:

:lol: I feel! I don’t shop exclusively in the men’s or women’s, I shop where the best look and fit is located.

:D I just mix and match stuff here and there and think: “Hmmm that looks allright!” XD

15 minutes ago, Rynar said:

Same here, but I pretend to look at the clothes while thinking ' I'm not gonna buy anything here~' and then some time later "mom, can we go now? (Nothing fits here)"

In my country, there's only one brand with two stores that sells unisex clothes and I'm waiting for my chance to go there again.

Those stores are sadly not near the area where I live in.  

Have you heard of the brand Uniqlo before?

I have never heard about that brand before 

My mom doesn’t care if i buy a men’s sweater or a womens jacket, she’s just like: As long as it fits you! 

1 hour ago, Luftschlosseule said:

She introduces me as her oldest daughter

What would be the appropriate term? I can't think of one right now

Offspring? Child? Former parasite? :P

Probably child :)

8 hours ago, Rynar said:

Have you heard of the brand Uniqlo before?

Heck yeah the cloths are so cool especially when you catch a good sale!!! I shop in the men and women’s department is better cuz you can get really good deals in both !!!

Luftschlosseule
15 hours ago, Philbo Penten said:

What would be the appropriate term? I can't think of one right now

Offspring? Child? Former parasite? :P

Probably child :)

I'd settle with child, yes.

When I am wearing a dress everything is fine,when I wear something more masculine I become guy.I mean,I am none of them.I don't really see "gender" in the clothes.I buy whatever I like to see on myself.

I am not transgender or I don't think transitioning to other gender. 

And my gender doesn't affects who I love or feel sexual attraction to.Sexual orientation and gender is not the same thing.

#AgenderProblems

Three words: Blurggh. Gender stereotypes.

YuriAmethyst

when I actually like to shop in the women’s clothes department bc the sweaters and trousers are more colourful and have patterns but can’t bc I’m expected to wear men’s clothes bc I’m out as transguy

When people are asking how your transition is going and when you get top surgery and your. Like wtf??? I just wabt hormones and nothing else isn’t that valid ?

Gotta read and write an essay on feminist research of sociology in youth identiy - yeah, it is OK but whenever I come across an article like this, I always feel 'Omg why the world is so gendered?' Many peopl strugging to fitting in stereo-typed F or M category. 

Plus those people argue that merginalised gender groups should not be neglected - but cannot find any refrences on Ace or Aro or Agender or non-binary! Being minority is harder than I thought.

Need gende-free world...

NotGojoSatoru

Mom: You are a grown woman now! When will you get married!

Me: Cringes and flinches dramatically. Spends an hour on coding stuff to cleanse myself.

Friend: You act so much like a guy at times!

Me: Cringes and flinches dramatically. Spends an hour on coding stuff to cleanse myself.

• 2 months later...

When you’re out to your family but they almost never get your pronouns right, despite claiming that they’re trying, and you aren’t comfortable correcting them because you don’t want to be annoying but every time they call you “she” it feels foreign.

Archived