The sponsor program

Remember our keyword sponsor program, every time these words are mentioned the site gets a dollar.

-cake (Sprinkles cupcakes will pay us for this)

-Dr. Who

-Sherlock

-tumblr

-cats (thank you friskies)

-pokemon

-Anything from Disney

Do avatars count? Also, what about about images and emoji :cake: ?

Also don't we have contracts that are about to be finalized for Big Bang Theory, Sheldon, and all things Harry Potter?

I think that the Harry Potter offer has been accepted. As mentioned, this includes avatars.

Mycroft is Yourcroft

My recommendation is that we try and find a sponser for 'Game of Thrones' too. The new season will be starting soon, along with all the usual discussions about Varys' sexuality (does being a eunuch mean you're really asexual?) and all the unnecessary sex scenes the writers have thrown in for more views.

littlepersonparadox

Aww i can't believe you guys picked harry potter over batman. Harry potter is 2005 Batman is forever.

My recommendation is that we try and find a sponser for 'Game of Thrones' too. The new season will be starting soon, along with all the usual discussions about Varys' sexuality (does being a eunuch mean you're really asexual?) and all the unnecessary sex scenes the writers have thrown in for more views.

And the Simpsons. They have been on forever.

*Includes dragon as a new gender word in my new gender definitions list.

Cheers for the heads up Kisa!

Archived