AVEN finances (confidential)

Kelly

I set up the account during my recent trip to Switzerland. John J J Schmidt is the contact. PM me for the number.

Guys, we have done well this year. We have earned €314,159.26 from our "activities" in the past 12 months. 300,000 went into the account and the rest is for our party. Champagne and caviar by the pool! :)

Previous year's pirated bounty is still in the Caribbean account.

We need to continue to work on the "activities". Let us make a killing this year, and then express it to the Orient account.

All hail the Illuminaughty,

Kelly

AshenPhoenix

Can I make a bill to the account if it's alright with everyone?I have this trip to France billed but I don't know if I really feel like paying for the trip to Nice, I'll cover the hotels in Paris but otherwise... Nyeh.

Oh and also, may I ask how our plans for how to add in the island to the finances plan is going?

I saw the pictures in the dropbox! I'm sooo jealous of that party!

I'll definitely be there for next years! Could I get a side budget? Toronto is quite a deal away and I'd rather fly first class...

Don't forget to earmark the allocated funds for the Admods party for those of us who missed WP last year. Have we decided that we're definitely hiring Bobby Flay to cater? If we're not, we need to audition others...

AshenPhoenix

Don't forget to earmark the allocated funds for the Admods party for those of us who missed WP last year. Have we decided that we're definitely hiring Bobby Flay to cater? If we're not, we need to audition others...

I would prefer Chef Morimoto. HOWEVER, if that's not possible, I would be okay with Bobby Flay, I don't want to cause a fuss

Mycroft is Yourcroft

Oh and also, may I ask how our plans for how to add in the island to the finances plan is going?

Updated the budget :)

Wait, I thought we were going with Ramsey this year. Not Flay.

I have talked to the people in Prague and they want a few hundred more for the meeting next month. It's pricey but I think we can do it if that works for everyone.

AshenPhoenix

Wait, I thought we were going with Ramsey this year. Not Flay.

I have talked to the people in Prague and they want a few hundred more for the meeting next month. It's pricey but I think we can do it if that works for everyone.

Tea this the old budget/proposals thread, I think you meant for this to go in the 2015 thread

Edit: no wait twas I who got mixed up

Oh, I can't keep track. Can't we just hire all 3? I mean, really, what's the big deal??

littlepersonparadox

Toronto is a fair ways away for anything. Both me and steph will need something allocated to us for airfare etc.

AshenPhoenix

Oh, I can't keep track. Can't we just hire all 3? I mean, really, what's the big deal??

The big deal is if we do that Ramesy will just yell at Flay and Flay will get his pride hurt and nothing will get done and we'll end up with overcooked filet mignon

The big deal is if we do that Ramesy will just yell at Flay and Flay will get his pride hurt and nothing will get done and we'll end up with overcooked filet mignon

So just keep them in different kitchens. We have 5 at the mansion we're looking at purchasing in the Budget thread.

Mycroft is Yourcroft

I need all my food preparation done with silk gloves worn remember, make sure they're aware of that please.

I need all my food preparation done with silk gloves worn remember, make sure they're aware of that please.

Gotcha! I'll be sure to add it to the demands requests list.

AshenPhoenix

Just remember to treat all silk gloves. Otherwise it could end up a bit... messy.

should we hold off voting on a mansion until AFTER our admod meeting in the Caribbean? That way we can all discuss which one we want together and look at the pictures?

I still don't know why we're holding the meeting in the Caribbean at all until we all fly to each of the top 3 candidates and look at them. Pictures will hardly do any of them justice!

What happened to the solid gold private jet? Couldn't we just use that to pick up the admods/pt?

LOLs. You know that the gold jet in question is for the Jacuzzi.

SURJETW-2.jpg

PRundle_Before.8072641_large.JPG

What happened to the solid gold private jet? Couldn't we just use that to pick up the admods/pt?

That would take too long, though... Some of us would be there for days before those of us on other planets *koff*robin and mycroft*koff* get there... We wouldn't all have the same amount of time in the islands. And those who got there late would miss out on the tour of the private island we've been looking at. That's scheduled for the first day there.

Archived