Your Fictional Crushes (and Otherwise)

CNGB

On 6/7/2015 at 0:47 AM, KaijuPanda said:

When I was younger, my first crushes were on Robin Hood (the fox!) [...]

Let's start with that. :)

Then:

1. Tim Drake (Red Robin version)

2. Jason Todd (as Red Hood)

3. Clint Barton / Hawkeye (comics, especially the Matt Fraction version)

4. Bucky Barnes (grown-up comics version, though I look forward to seeing how the Sebastian Stan character develops)

5. Bruce Banner (MCU - finally, someone got the character right!)

6. Loki (MCU)

7. Peter Bishop (Fringe)

8. Connor Hawke (Green Arrow 2)

9. Leto Atreides II (James MacAvoy "Children of Dune" mini-series, since the book version is either a kid or a sandworm, so, weird)

10. Roland Deschain (The Dark Tower)

11. Fedmahn Kassad (Dan Simmons' "Hyperion Cantos")

and a ton of (other) comic book characters I have forgotten about, since I haven't really read any comics for years.

athenahono
On 2/19/2015 at 10:14 AM, SnowCrystalGirl said:

One that springs to mind immediately is Add from Elsword. True, his personality is not the greatest, but I just admire the mess out of him for going after his goals and not regretting any of it.

DUDE I LOVE ADD FROM ELS!!!!!! HE'S THE BEST OMG

I don't know if I've posted before here, but my fictional crushes are: Regina form Once upon a time (Lana Parilla), Batman played by Ben Affleck, Ban from Seven deadly sins, Hisoka from hunterxhunter, Kakashi (Naruto).

Oh Fictional crushes...there were so many over the past time...I think it started with Haku (Naruto)...mh Fred Weasly...when I was 14: Legolas! (From the Books)...Harlequin (Nanatsu no Taizai) and the biggest crush on a fictional character: England (Hetalia) 

There were several other crushes, but these are the big five:D

db97c499ebc1300eb53e146aa0be79e5.jpeg

L. Lawliet from the Death Note series is really cute. :D

Po from Graceling by Kristin Cashore has a special place in my heart, but I can't remeber why I thought he was so great, it's been a long time since I read the book. 

Robin from Teen Titans

Yami Yugi- Yu-Gi-Oh

Seto Kaiba- Yu-Gi-Oh

Tom Welling as Clark as Superman-Smallville

Li Shang- Mulan

Choi Siwon- Suju (Super Junior) and K drama actor.

Kai- Eco

Jin- BTS

Fictional and otherwise crushes.... especially Shang- Let's get down to business....to defend...the Huns. Hwah!

Olivia Benson from L&O: SVU (I was a huge E/O shipper when I was in my twenties and read a TON of fanfic about them.)

Lisa Cuddy from House

• 1 year later...

Garrus Vakarian, Javik, Liara, Mordin, Samara from Mass Effect - I don’t believe I need to explain myself, they are all so brilliant, Garrus mainly though.

Theron Shan from SWTOR, great voice and appearance.

A few others I can’t be bothered mentioning as well.

America Chavez, Karolina Dean, Billy Kaplan, Nico Minoru, Ironheart/Riri Williams, Spider-Woman/Gwen Stacy, Jean Grey, Thor/Jane Foster (all from the comics) Peter Parker (Spider-Man homecoming version), Rey from Star Wars, Zatanna and Kid Flash from Young Justice, and Star-Lord from the movies.

• 1 month later...
98slbrookes98

I have grown to love Captain James T Kirk from Star Trek but since he isn't real and I have never fallen for a real man I consider myself to be homoromantic and fictoromantic rather than biromantic. It's odd but when I see him in the films as Admiral/Captain and he s older any romantic attraction disappears and I see him just as a friend/father figure. it's only in  the original series that I feel anything romantic but it's more like secondary romantic attraction (demiromantic?) but in real life I've experienced primary romantic attraction with women quite a lot. He's the only one as well. I've had many favourite characters of both genders from various books, films and TV shows but never thought of them romantically. In a way I'm relieved that Captain Kirk is fictional as it saves me the trouble of coming out to him as asexual and worrying if he would understand and accept that. 

Gosh I've had so many fictional crushes over the years. It started with Ash Ketchum from Pokemon, and I remember waking up early on Saturday mornings to watch Saturday cartoons and see him! I'd also rush home after school to see the next episode! We were around the same age back then, and I looked up to him a lot. Since then I liked a lot of other video game characters, and had a very minor crush on a book character. Liking these characters was almost like dating for me. I'd write sometimes very poorly written lol fanfic about them, imagine stuff with them, and actually wanted to date them unlike 3D guys. A lot of my feelings faded for those men though over the years, I realized a lot of them were incompatible with me or as I grew into an adult I changed as a person and was no longer compatible with them. I never really sought out a relationship or found a man that I liked as much as Cloud, but when I met him and after getting to know him... boom... I knew I found the one haha. I've almost been with him for a year and the feelings only get stronger and stronger 😍

Mine include(in no particular order, obviously) Mei, Rin, 11th Doctor, and so many more lol

1 hour ago, Just Dani said:

@Strifed So true. She's amazing! 😍

Also: 

giphy.gif

💜💜💜

tbh Yuffie annoyed me in original VII when she stole all my materia and the whole Wutai sidetrack mission happened (grr!), but other than that she is quite fun!  

Oh man, I'm way too embarrassed to admit to most of my past fictional crushes (mainly because they've predominantly been on insane, creepy villains who would make terrible partners, and part of me worries about myself for crushing on them), but I'm really happy to know that there's actually a word for this and that it's not just me who has only ever had crushes on fictional characters. ;o; I feel a little less weird now, haha. Thank you!

I swear I fall in love with so many characters, usually for their personalities though. However, there are a few that I find very aesthetically pleasing.

-Lightning for Final Fantasy 13

-Aragorn from LOTR

-Neil Caffrey from White Collar

-Sherlock (both Robert Downey Jr. and Benedict Cumberbatch)

-Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist

-Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist

-Levi from Attack on Titan

-Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter

-Newt from Maze Runner

There are so many more for aesthetically pleasing, and for personality I would have to include way too many characters. No one wants to see that entire list. 

I've had so many crushes on fictional characters that I actually have a list on another site but Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop is one I've had for years that still makes me udshduid whenever I see him.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:26 PM, Just Believe said:

See I think I develop crushes on people for their personality more than looks. Physically I find men attractive, but not on a sexual level, but emotionally men or women, but usually women.

These are my main "emotional crushes" on fictional characters. So odd to actually think I have these lol:

Katniss Everdeen

Supergirl (as in from the CW show) 

Felicity (also from the CW show)

I think I just like a strong female character though!

I can completely relate but I'm not really bi, I don't care about that females but there are levels to this. 

I find men actually more attractive for me but I remember watching like sailor moon and used to think they were hot LOL... 

• 5 weeks later...
TheFictoTiger

I'm currently with Ardyn Izunia from Final Fantasy XV!

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like this isn't appropriate for the Squishes thread since this isn't a real person... but Link is cute 😤 He's too young for me and I'm not interested in him like that (I'd be his friend tho!), but he's really cute no one tell Cloud. 😂

Archived