Your Fictional Crushes (and Otherwise)

CNGB

My last big crush was Jon Snow and then it was Rhaegar briefly. Before these two, it was Sheldon Cooper for a long time. Don't have any fictional crush now *cries* :( 

When I was growing up I had a very embrassing crush on Amy Rose from the Sonic series. For whatever reason kid me just really loved pink hedgehogs I guess.

With the recent series of Luther I have been able to reignite my crush on Alice Morgan. You'd definitely end up dead with her but the ride would be pretty fun.

11 hours ago, Deus Ex Infinity said:

Noctis Lucis  Caleum

Me: 

aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg

Noctis is a cutie though! I had a crush on him for like a year, got really invested in him, but then things just fizzled out. I still love him as a "friend" and think he's extremely handsome, but I have someone else that's special to me now 😅

I haven't had a real crush on a fictional character in about a decade...but I remember as a kid I definitely had a little bit of a thing for Ash Ketchum from Pokémon. I was always very embarrassed about it even as a kid, I'm really happy to know other people had these feelings too! Even if I don't crush on fictional characters anymore, my inner child definitely feels validated and less alone :)

I wouldn't call this a full blown crush either...but my most recent was about a year or two ago, I had a mini-crush on Eren from Attack on Titan. I really am not an anime person either but my friend got me into it- I have to say, when he wasn't transformed into a terrifying beast, he was pretty cute :P 

Archived