Welcome

Neats

well..whats the point of being asexual if you cant use it to your advantage by making sexual based insinuations and getting away with it! :wink:

(laughs so hard she blows a booger onto the keyboard) :lol:

You know, the minute I got off the computer, I was like, "Wait... isn't Neats a girl? Naaaah..." :lol: :oops: :lol:

(resumes laughing hysterically) :lol:

I spent all evening at work laughing at this post. I know it is all in good humor. Lost the desire for revenge as predicted, but I am still not sure I will be attending the AVEN conference. Only time will tell.

Well, my pillow becons to me. Hope you all have a great week-end. Talk at ya later.

Neats

neats is a guy isnt he??.... or atleast i HOPE so ..lol....

ohh please come to the party!!......when there is one........... i can promise you theyll be no talk of uniforms or baby oil.. honestly! :lol:

No Izzy..I am truly and honestly not a guy. If we are all that shy, then probably the talk of baby oil and uniforms might be the only ice breaker we have. I don't embarass that easily and it actually is quite funny after the shock of the fight wears off.

Ooogie...if I can show up at a conference, I would definitely expect to meet you there. I am not the most outgoing person out there, but I have learned that it is always worth the effort to get past the shyness and meet other people. Especially other people that understand where you are coming from and have been getting to know you for long periods of time on the computer. I tell you what...you go to the party and I will definitely go as well.

Take care,

Neat (female, girl, woman, lady, of the better sex, not a guy)

well dont i feel stupid! someone could have told me neats was a girl before all the talk of bulging pecs and baby oil!! .....youll be embarressed! what about me!.. i like guys. :cry: ...................oh well. was funny whilst it lasted....

Neats--Thanks for the welcome, and the laugh. Now I understand Brenyas post asking for sex id. I was wondering where that came from. Now I know. I Laughed!!!! Could not help myself. All my little kittens went into hiding 'cause I scared them laughing so hard! I hope izzie and oogie are all right, no harm done. This is the stuff of which embarassing moments are made. Open mouth, insert foot, wiggle toes. :lol:

PKO: In my case, there's plenty of room for BOTH feet :lol:

Neats: Alright, I'll try to be brave enough if a conference date is decided... *shiver* *shiver* :(

Izzy: Um, (stupid question coming up that she'll probably regret asking for the rest of her life)... what's a pec, anyway? :|

Gorax: Ewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! *gag* *gag* "Toe Stink Surprise"!

Ooogie... you, as they say, are on. Now it is just up to the rest of the AVEN cast to set a date and time.

At least I have an AVEN forum moment people will not forget for a while.

I am a little lost in how I am a male in this scenario. I do remember mentioning lesbian in several of my posts and thought I indicated I was female in others. I almost feel that I have been mistaken for my hairy chested dog in my avatar. I don't look anything like him!! The only thing we both have in common is we are both accident prone. Oh yeah...because he is neutered, does that make him asexual too?

Izzy...it is still funny and will carry a few laughs for a few more miles. There are fire fighters out there that are guys. I could pass on your message to them if I get back down south. I actually did spot a couple of guys that might fit your description. Just give me the word and I will work on sending some 'samples' out your way. Just don't tell Oogie because I wouldn't want to start another fight.

Take care all,

Neats and Tracer (dog in avatar)

P.S. People, please wash your feet before inserting them in your mouth. I would feel guilty if anyone got sick.

LOL! :lol:

Izzy...it is still funny and will carry a few laughs for a few more miles. There are fire fighters out there that are guys. I could pass on your message to them if I get back down south. I actually did spot a couple of guys that might fit your description. Just give me the word and I will work on sending some 'samples' out your way. Just don't tell Oogie because I wouldn't want to start another fight.

U GO FOR IT! ....but can you find me an asexual one pleeeease?? :wink:

oogie:

see the bulging mucles on his chest............

BB-AnthonyCatanzaro01.JPG

pecs!

but please, did his mother not know how to dress him!!.. he must be cold.

I understand guys/gals that are that fit are too tired too have sex. Sorry, I don't mean to offend the bodybuilders out there. I am sure to hear about it if it is not true. Anyway, maybe you could use that little tidbit to your advantage.

Neats

lol... ok! ... but make sure theres none over 25!... dont wanna go down that road again ...and also make sure theyre not married! .. havent been down that road..thankfully!

(grabs the tranquilizer gun from Neats and points it at Pie's behind) Don't pull any fast ones, buddy, or I'll put your butt to sleep!!! :D

what is this conference everyone is mentioning? Is there a post about it? where's it gonna be held?

haha! thatll teach em for messing with our very confusing and embaressing post!! :P

*prays Izzy doesn't remember the tazer... it was innocent! I just wanted to see what your hair would do..*

i dont think theres an actual conference.. i think it was just hyperthetically speaking...

what tazer?? *gets confused*

Dayze handed me a tazer early on in the fight.

Yes, the conference is the hypothetical one for AVENites to attend. I wasn't sure if I would go if there was a conference because I am a little embarassed over this cat fight thing. If Oogie goes, then I will be going too. By the way, this is a good hint for someone to start thinking of setting up a conference.

Tranquilizer darts? Actually, I do have access to them but it is supposed to be for bears and moose. Will put all of you to sleep in an instant!!

Neats

you dont need to be embarressed on my behalf! i thought you were a guy for crying out loud! lol... so all i said can go out the window knowing i didnt mean it! even though im very sure youre a very lovely and beautiful lady!....cant speak for oogie though.. :wink: ... now if you were a rippling hunky male fire fighter.. then by all means .. get embarressed! :lol:

Alas, not all of us can be build like gods and goddesses. Even I suffer from loving food too much. Oh well, I will take the body I have and live the best way I know how. That reminds me...I gotta get to the gym today.

Izzy...it is all forgotten and forgiven. I know how to laugh at my expense and will enjoy telling this story if we ever did meet at a converence. I will try to look for the fire fighter for you and know that someone else out there is looking for a hero like me!!

Take care all,

Neats

lol...not to worry neats! all is cool! im just pulling ya leg! ;)

as for being built like a body builder gorax ... eat lots of chicken, pasta and rice, take a whole bunch of muscle building steriods and get down the gym.... youll be a big ass body builder in no time! :wink:

You want to be built like a bodybuilder, eh? Do you want to be green, too? :D And have ragged purple shorts that stay on for eternity?

Archived