(UK) Interviewees needed: Asexuals' experiences in the workplace

Notte stellata

Notte stellata

My name is Sam and I am a fourth year Business Management with HRM at university in Scotland and a heteroromantic ace.

I am looking for interviewees for my final-year dissertation: The Ace Orientation: Discrimination Against Asexuals in the Workplace. This dissertation aims at understanding discrimination against individuals who identify as asexuals that occurs in the workplace environment and will attempt to understand the reasoning behind this discrimination.

I would be looking for asexual individuals who live and work in the UK willing to take part in a short email-based interview. All names will be held in the strictest confidence and all notes are held in a secure location. A consent form will be emailed to any interested participants beforehand. The questions asked will cover, in brief, a few questions about the individual's demographics, their background, their work environment and their experiences with harassment and discrimination.

Even if you haven't experienced any workplace based discrimination, a response would still be very useful to me.

If you're interested or would like more information on the project, please feel free to email me at: sb381@hw.ac.uk

Unfortunately, due to time constraints on dissertations, I will be unable to conduct any interviews beyond March 1st.

Thank you very much.

This study has been approved for posting by the AVEN Project Team.

starrynight

Project Team

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to help with this project, but I am not in the UK. Why do all the participants need to be in the UK?

Archived