• Razust
    • Toiletman

Ok, so these are the current candidates:

Jeshurritto

ASF

Chron

Razust

Toiletman

This poll closes in 72 hours (Thursday 29th, 2 PM Argentine Official Time)

As a prize, the winner gets to de-announce this thread and the nomination thread. And, of course, moddom.

Pick one? I can't!

Oh nuts!

*goes off to ponder but may end up going eeny miney mo or throwing a dart at the computer screen*

:shock:

But... bu-but... I CAN'T DECIDE!!!! :cry:

Now you see why I didn't run?

Seriously though, thanks to all of you who said I should run, but the new academic year has just started, and it looks like it's going to be heavy going this year compared to last year. I really don't know how much free time I'm going to have now, and certainly at the moment I don't think I've got time to check this forum regularly enough or thoroughly enough to make a good mod. Thanks again, though, all of you.

Now, back to deciding who to vote for... :(

I think I may have to wait a bit...

--El Peix

<makes propaganda>

vote for me and I'll flush the trolls away...

<holds a pathetic speech about morals,reasons to vote for me and arguments against the others>

*closes eyes*

*votes*

I have no idea who I voted for......

Ooo it's a mystery....I did vote though.

Don't worry Razust. There's always the next one.

This was a tough one.

not worrying :P

actually i'm kinda glad i'm not doing too well. M&R looks like the most active forum.

maybe they should boost another mod to M&R and get a regular avenite to replace them.

Well, it's done. There'll be two mods for this Forum. Vicious Trollop will be the 'senior' mod. The winner of this poll will be the second mod, with the advantage of being able to learn from someone experienced with modding duties. The person who comes in second in this poll may choose wether to mod the Census Forum (replacing Trollop) or pass the privilege to the person who comes next. And so on.

Basically, the two most voted people get to mod a forum.

Oooh, that sounds like a good idea. 'Specially since everyone who's running is fairly new, so whoever wins will definitely need a bit of help learning the ropes.

...I can't remember; didn't some other people double mod on two of the forums for a while? :? I seem to recall something like that a while ago.

yuppers... that was because the regular mod was out of town er something like that

Yes and I did much of the double-modding. It was part of my take over AVEN forum by forum plan that failed because people come back...but now I'm an admin! Yay!

Archived