What's Your "Better Than Sex"?

temporalscavenger

There are many things that are better than sex. But the best ones are composing music, playing piano, reading a book, organizing stuff, watching a movie.

Snowboarding, eating favorite foods, walking on a deserted pacific northwest beach, rocking out at an awesome concert, making art, taking a relaxing hot bath, doing qi gong out in nature ....

Liqueur chocolate.

Gewurztraminer.

Pitta & houmous.

The smell of old books.

Watching cockatiel videos on Youtube.

Having loadsa nice stuff.

Gelato, or ice cream in general. Or just good food. I mean I've never had sex so I've most nothing to compare to, but if I had to guess that'd be my answer.

Music. Good music.

tumblr_mi1nqhbEge1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

It's either that or eating.

The Ace Otaku

For me it's:

Anime

ginger beer

good music (heavy metal,jpop,classical,baroque,1950s jazz,1980s rock and folk)

lucid dreaming and

a good book

I went through the drive through today on my way home from campus and got some fries. Hot, fresh out of the fryer, salty. Soooo good. I was making sex noises as I ate them, and didn't realize it until I was half way through eating them all. Nom, nom, nom

Eating ice cream in the shower! I don't drink, so it's my version of having a beer in the shower. I know it sounds a little strange but don't knock it til you've tried it :)

Music (especially Power Metal with a really sick male voice - eargasm)

chocolate (chocoholic here)

a cup with hot coffee

gaming

The feeling I get when I'm writing a poem. It's infinitely better than an orgasm. But I guess that'd be "better than masturbation" since I've never had sex.

The first breath of air on a cold day

The sound of a whistling kettle when you really want a cup of tea

Good whiskey on a warm night

Properly cooked potatoes

I LOVE having a mentally stimulating intellectual conversation or debate on philosophical matters and/or subjects.

Being curled up in bed, under a warm quilt and fuzzy blanket, with kitties cuddled up to you and your Kindle and/or a good movie on :)

Rocks, fossils, geodes, crystals (pretty much anything about geology, you have no idea). BBQ ribs smothered in sauce, anything smothered in bbq sauce. Kissing my little kitty on top of the head. Coconut icecream (I've developed a bad lactose intolerance though). Video games, especially if they have a good soundtrack. Pretty much all the good game and movie soundtracks. Crab Rangoons (again with the lactose intolerance) D:

Betty Badinbed

A really pungent blue cheese. # mouth orgasm

Rochford's sparkling 'Black Shiraz' (which I can't afford)

A particular Baileys ice-cream (now off the market coz it was too alcoholic and kids were buying it)

Great electronic music. Certain minimalist techno and progressive house rhythms that really hit the musical G-spot.

Hanging with friends in a backyard having great and funny conversation

The smile of a person I am romantically attracted to, and the joy of being the one to make them smile.

Getting an awesome unexpected ASMR trigger. (those who know what I mean will know what I mean!) And You Tube time with my favourite ASMR maestros.

Watching my favourite bits of my all-time favourite movies.

LeaveOnYourColours

Cooking something for the first time that turns out fantastic. Especially if it's for other people.

Holding hands.

Waking up really early to go work out, then coming home and showering and taking a nap, and ending the morning by baking something tasty.

Lots of things like brains, music, good food, physical fights, gory movies. If we're talking specifically things one can do with a partner though, I'd have to say talking or going to a cool museum. Actually, I think the thing I like the best over sex is being outside in a lightning storm with pouring rain (especially at night) and then going inside to curl up with some warm pjs and hot chocolate. I want to do that instead of having sex.

Getting an awesome unexpected ASMR trigger. (those who know what I mean will know what I mean!) And You Tube time with my favourite ASMR maestros

I know what you mean! I make asmr videos!!!! My favorite asmrartitst is Minkywhispers!

Yay!! Another asmr lover!!!

BaymaxCupcake

Watching a really good movie (that you thought would be bad) while eating great food. Working out to the point where your sweating everywhere, exhausted as hell, but the pain feels nice and you feel pretty accomplished.

Strong platonic relationships, chocolate, and big dogs! Though I've never had sex, so I can't exactly compare...

Music, Video games, drawing, writing, Netflix, Showtime, Cinemax, HBO, Starz, FX, eating, Cake, Chating on AVEN, Relaxing, Sleep, hanging with friends, and going outside for adventure. I do alot of these at the same time. Multitasking like a pro. NICE vid whitesphere.

Writing.

Being behind the wheel of a fast car and putting the pedal down! I'm a car nerd, and that'll never change.

Archived