What's Your "Better Than Sex"?

temporalscavenger

Everything.

Okay, maybe not everything, but most things. Music, cats, books, BBC Sherlock, baking, tea, and the list goes on. Even my daily quarter life crisis might be better than sex.

Music!

Music has made me feel so many things that sex never could. It sends me to different worlds or places where I feel completely safe and happy, sometimes sad but that isn't a bad thing, you know? Sometimes it's a good kind of sad.

This. This so much.

But also video games, Doctor Who, hiking, working out, reading, hanging out with friends, etc. All these things one up sex, because at least these things aren't uninteresting at best, and disgusting at worst.

Coffee, listening to music, watching tv shows/movies, reading, Fall, Winter, snow, Reese's Pieces, chocolates, ice cream, sugar, pizza, puppies and kittens, I could probably keep going, but I won't. :)

A really good workout followed by brunch in sweatpants, preferably just as snow is starting to fall! <3

Really excellent fanfic. Or any book, whatsoever. Especially long ones, part of a series.

As sex is pretty low on my list of things I like to do, there are many things that are much higher that are not all that fun.

Like I think I'd rather do the dishes than have sex.

That said, fun stuff: writing, good music, dancing, making things, and more...

Archived