What's Your "Better Than Sex"?

temporalscavenger

temporalscavenger

Everyone here knows the saying "cake is better than sex", but if I were asked what one thing I would like better than sex I wouldn't say cake.

I would say good music. Good music is better than sex.

What's your one?

Gaming, Music and Anime would be mine. So many things to be honest x.X

But I have to admit I really do love sweet food x.X

Oh anything even moderately good is better than sex to me!

What I'd rather do with my significant other instead of having sex:

- read to each other

- tell one of those stories where I say one word then he says one and we spin a tale using that pattern

- watch a movie

- eat dessert (cake is a legitimate possibility)

- take a bike ride

- pet his animals

Science!

Honestly there are a lot of things that are better than sex. Even doing the dishes/laundry/homework is better than sex, as far as I'm concerned.

board games and long, deep conversations...

plus feeding small animals in a park. ++

Gaming.. most definitely gaming, I am so addicted to gaming and I love it when I play with a partner.. well back in the day ;p

SorryNotSorry

Making things.

Totally agree with you on the music!

Other than that, I'd have to say Nutella. Never a bad idea. ;)

Idk cake is pretty good....I'm like a walking asexual stereotype with my cake and my cats.

temporalscavenger

Science!

Honestly there are a lot of things that are better than sex. Even doing the dishes/laundry/homework is better than sex, as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, I typed this in a hurry and had a typo and worded it poorly. My intent was to ask what ONE thing you would say if asked the question. Obviously I like many things more than sex, but music is my #1.

anything for me can be better than sex cause i don't like sex

I was going to say "everything" but your post summed it up for me.

Oh I fancy food. I drool if I only see a picture of something of the sort. Like a big steak... or artichoke dipped in lemon butter. Nom! So tasy! :D

butterflydreams

Never had sex, so I'm not sure.

I suppose driving really fast, or riding my bike down a winding mountain road. Maybe even just cuddling with someone on a cold night, though I haven't done that either, so I'm only speculating.

I love food, but my favorite would be nice, rich chocolate ice cream, drizzled with caramel topping and topped with fluffy whipped cream.

Now I'm getting hungry, or at least my inner Sweet Monster needs feeding. :-E

I agree with science! Science and technology has always been my passion in life and is something I have never had problems understanding or working with. Turning to the old "geek" in me, if I could pick a fictional character to become it would be Vulcan science officer. Not Mr. Spock because he was still stuck with the human part. I would have to add that never having had sex, everything I have experienced in life these past 52 years has it beat.

EggplantWitch

A hot shower on a cold day, or a cold shower on a hot day.

Mmmm <3

Discovering or learning something new, laughter, creating something, books, making someone else happy, finishing a run, walks along the beach, standing on a mountaintop looking down and seeing how far you have climbed, boarding a train or plane knowing you are going somewhere new and exciting. Give me time, and I'll probably come up with some more. Also, all of these are even better when shared with friends, family or a partner.

If I had a tattoo "down there," it would say "I'd rather be sailing."

Music (especially Pink Floyd (duh), Genesis or Kaveret if I feel like something funny), good conversation (especially if it's science or fantasy RPG brainstorming, a combination of both, or startup brainstorming), lying in the sun, diving.

And chocolate.

Chocolate *-*

@Mysticus Insanus

In my experience, cats treat the law of gravity as a suggestion more than a law.

This is a cute cat animation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

I'm a physics student and I study Lagrangian and Hamiltonian mechanics this semester.

In the middle of the semester, we learned how cats fall on their feet (apparently, not just angular momentum).

The sensation I've come to call my 'writing place', which is that of being in a whole other world. This can be brought on by particularly moving music, books, shows, animated shorts, or most predictably, a grey overcast autumn day where there are no active signs of other living people and the sky feels so close its like you could reach up and touch the clouds.

Being comfortably seated in my favorite cafe. Served a double-shot macchiato, in a glass, by laid-back staff who relate to their regular customers. Meanwhile, I'll glance at a recent edition of the daily paper and request that the music be "turned down" a touch.

Occasionally, I'll partake in a savoury brioche...to be served before the current 'house blend'.

Thankfully there are few aesthetic dis[tractions] to impair the flavourful orgasmic image provided by the full-cream milk-froth sitting atop the deep crema.

All for NZ$3.50...excl the brioche. Cia ^_^

Archived