Anyone ever feel Cuddle Lust?

Wyrmcraft

Oh yeah. Definitely get cuddle lust. But as soon as I'm presented with potential cuddlebuddies I get really picky and the cuddle lust gets redirected towards specific people and not everyone can satisfy it.

bittersweet988

Oh I do :) it usually happens at night, before going to sleep. I only feel it when I think of people I like though.

Per Aspera Ad Astra

I don't know if I would call this lust, but yes, I definitely feel the need to cuddle. Though I haven't cuddled in so long that I don't really remember how it feels like. I miss cuddling. It's the best thing in the world!

The term "cuddle lust" is hilarious, I love it. I'm a generally affectionate person with family members, close friends, and romantic partners so I don't think I have some burning desire for it- but I'd miss cuddles if I didn't get them.

Yes. This is me. Yes. Good. I am definitely a cuddle monster with massage skills. I get mad cuddle cravings, but I really don't have anybody I feel close enough to/an S.O. to cuddle with. But my friends usually ask for me to work out the knots in their backs, so at least I don't lose my skills while I'm in a dry spell ^_^.

I totally know this feeling and get it fairly often. I so wish I could 'erase' all those thoughts/feelings.

I've never actually cuddled with anyone though.. and my 'reality' know its never gonna happen.

Ricecream-man

Yes. This is me. Yes. Good. I am definitely a cuddle monster with massage skills. I get mad cuddle cravings, but I really don't have anybody I feel close enough to/an S.O. to cuddle with. But my friends usually ask for me to work out the knots in their backs, so at least I don't lose my skills while I'm in a dry spell ^_^.

I read massage, could you please direct me to the quickest route to Rivendell? I lost my map to Middle Earth :P

I wouldn't call it "lust" but I definitely place a high value on touch as gestures of affection. When I want to cuddle something, I channel my inner Elmira and cuddle one of my kitties. Said kitties either complain and do nothing or curl up and purr a bit.

That's why I identify as a "romantic." --- love of touch, cuddles, hugging, kissing.

However, I don't think I'd feel comfortable cuddling with a stranger or a woman with whom I wasn't involved romantically.

But I do love hugs from most people. My biological family isn't at all touchy though, so it feels awkward even initiating hugs with them. My sister for example, does the "pat pat on the back" style of hug. Some people just aren't very physically touchy.

Glad I'm not the only one. I've never known my father and my mother isn't exactly the affectionate type. Makes me wish my friends didn't live so far away :(

I read massage, could you please direct me to the quickest route to Rivendell? I lost my map to Middle Earth :P

Air Middle Earth, aka the Eagles. I'll send a couple to come get you :P Wear a pointy hat and look wizardly.

Ricecream-man

Will do! I'll have to ask if I can borrow one of the blue wizard's hats for the day. ;)

I wouldn't call it a need, but I do really really want to cuddle. Preferably with someone that I am in love with. When I am going to sleep I like to imagine cuddling the one I love ^_^

like most of the others... i get severe cuddle cravings and have to actually tell myself that cuddles are good, and wanted... but have to get over the personal space issues... I went to a con a few years ago and there were people walking around with 'free hugs' signs in lieu of a costume and it was like an internal debate; to hug or not to hug? Mum gives good hug (and back rubs... i go melty) but I have to hug attack her when she's in the right mood. le sigh... one day I'll have a cuddle buddy...

I wouldn't call it a need, but I do really really want to cuddle. Preferably with someone that I am in love with. When I am going to sleep I like to imagine cuddling the one I love ^_^

Yes! I am just like this

scarletlatitude

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. The struggle is real. Sometimes I see a guy on the street and I think "hey good lookin... I would cuddle you, I would totally cuddle you." :P

AlwaysADreamer

Yes indeed! When I like someone, I'll really want to cuddle with them. But I am also kind of picky with who I let give me that sort of affection/who I give that sort of affection to, so I don't get that too often.

Yes!

But, I only have this "cuddle-lust" for certain people.

WhenSummersGone

Yes, I have! Mostly for romantic partners or guys I want to be with. Romantic and sensual attraction are kinda linked together for me.

I love cuddles and massages but when you are getting old is more difficult to have them. so you end up to accept and get used to living without them. When i think about that i feel very bad.

Ricecream-man

I love cuddles and massages but when you are getting old is more difficult to have them. so you end up to accept and get used to living without them. When i think about that i feel very bad.

D: Why's that? I feel that they should happen more often instead. I feel like they should increase instead. Just relaxing while sitting/laying together or giving short gentle massages just seems like a wonderful and relaxing way to pass time.

I call them cuddle cravings and yes, I get them... and can't fulfill them, cause my partner doesn't do cuddling. So, I just put in some cheesy romantic movies and eat sweet foods til the cravings go away.

Yes, I think about it pretty much every night now. In my fantasy it has to be a female that I'm really in love with, it can't be just anybody. Realistically, it'll probably never happen again, which hurts.

I get this sometimes. Mine isn't really attached to a certain person or even romantically liking someone. I get it when I just miss prolonged physical contact with other living beings. I get it sometimes when I think about missing my mom's dog, since I cuddle with her a lot. I cuddle with my mom and grandma too when I'm visiting. I moved to this city six months ago and have not developed any friendships where platonic cuddling has become a thing. Platonic cuddling is something that many of my close friends from where I used to live and I did-and do when we meet up. I live alone and am single-two things that I really enjoy-and only miss cuddling with other living beings from time to time. I do cuddle stuffed animals all the time though. I'm not sure if that's cuddle "lust" since I'm not really lusting, but it is a strong desire to just cuddle with someone warm.

Now I miss cuddling my mom's dog, since I'm thinking about her!

Totally :P.

Kinda sucks though, since most people would only hug in a romantic type way in a sexual relationship, so finding someone to hug like that isn't a simple task.

Oh well, romantic or not, cuddles are great :D.

Totally :P.

Kinda sucks though, since most people would only hug in a romantic type way in a sexual relationship, so finding someone to hug like that isn't a simple task.

Oh well, romantic or not, cuddles are great :D.

I don't consider myself very romantic,and I don't know that I often experience cuddle lust, but... I love it when people do have cuddle lust. Hmm. That sort of passionate craving is beautiful to me, even though my emotions don't personally go that high usually.

I heard a story about babies, orphans in an orphanage, who die from lack of physical touch. It's a very deep human need to be connected, often physically, with others (though touch is not something desired or needed by all humans). As for me, I do crave cuddles sometimes.

morgaine has won

I have the feeling that my ideal of cuddling is too high to achieve for me :(

Also I feel too disconnected from people to even get to the level of 'desiring' any form of contact T-T

When I was in school some people would say "You know, you're the reason I constantly hug and hold hands, like this." I was always super surprised .... Never really noticed that I was such a frequent hand-holder and hugger .... ^^

... But, ... no. I don't think I get cuddle cravings.

Also I feel too disconnected from people to even get to the level of 'desiring' any form of contact T-T

When I was in school some people would say "You know, you're the reason I constantly hug and hold hands, like this." I was always super surprised .... Never really noticed that I was such a frequent hand-holder and hugger .... ^^

What high ideal do you have in regards to cuddling? ;) I'm not sure I've heard of a too-high-ideal of cuddling before... interesting concept perhaps.

morgaine has won

What high ideal do you have in regards to cuddling? ;) I'm not sure I've heard of a too-high-ideal of cuddling before... interesting concept perhaps.

Maybe I worded that weirdly ^_^

yeah, no, it kind of fits. 'Ideal of cuddling' .... Let's just say it's hard for me to get in a mood to appreciate other people ... and their cuddling. And I'd like that to change..

Archived