Jump to content
nerdperson777

Trans Moments?

Recommended Posts

nerdperson777
7 hours ago, Calligraphette_Coe said:

One trick is to always pick an underwire bra, as they hold their shape a lot better. It is, of course, no fun to get poked by those damn wires, though.

I told my AFAB roommate that I've never used wires, as my mom didn't get them.  They kind of impulsively said F U, as they have been used to not needing to have a filter after a year of not being in professional environments.  They quickly said sorry, as it wasn't really meant in an insulting way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoenix the II

Being treated like I am female by this interviewer, it didn't even come to mind to tell them I was trans. It felt unnecessary. 

 

Which was nice for once ^_^  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah-Sylvia

I hope to have trans stories to tell once I'm finally out :P

Well, here's one for not being out or passing, I guess. I went to get laser hair removal, and the lady was really nice. I told her I was trans and everything, and she was totally accepting and it felt like she understood, and I'm very sure she knew I was mtf. Anyway later, she calls me a guy(man), twice, in some conversations! I was like, ok I'm used to it, but I thought you knew I was trans!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DuranDuranfan

This is super funny and a little shocking. I was at work(I’m back doing custodian work), and doing my hourly washroom cleaning rounds. I was cleaning out the men’s bathroom and before I wiped down the urinals, I had to pee. I figured since I was already there, I’d use the urinal, then clean up afterwards. Well as I’m still peeing, this guy comes in(didn’t pay attention to the sign), was like “oh geez!”. I think he was expecting to use one of the urinals and was surprised to see someone(me!) there. Since there are only two urinals and two stalls, he followed the bro code(as I call it) and went into the stall instead. I’m not sure if he saw that I’m AFAB, my uniform shirt is cut for a female body and it’s kinda form fitting on me, and I was also taking a break from binding so my boobs were a little prominent even with a sports bra. But as he left he never said a word. Quite the genderfuck moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerdperson777
On 12/10/2019 at 7:23 PM, Sarah-Sylvia said:

I hope to have trans stories to tell once I'm finally out :P

Well, here's one for not being out or passing, I guess. I went to get laser hair removal, and the lady was really nice. I told her I was trans and everything, and she was totally accepting and it felt like she understood, and I'm very sure she knew I was mtf. Anyway later, she calls me a guy(man), twice, in some conversations! I was like, ok I'm used to it, but I thought you knew I was trans!

Sounds like this one story I heard.  Transthetics, the realistic STP company, has this thing where they give out a $150 coupon or a free voucher for one of their products if someone tells a story that talks about their product in any way.  I read one story about a trans person (don't really remember if they were binary or not) who went to get a Brazilian, I think, and wasn't sure what to put down for the sex.  They didn't want to be charged extra for shaving balls if they didn't have any and was really nervous.  The employee didn't even react to seeing their parts and it hit the trans person that the employee sees people's crotches on a normal basis.  The worker asked some questions and the person said about how they have the STP and that's helpful for their dysphoria.  So people that do hair removal should be used to seeing naked bodies, or at least parts, at one time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah-Sylvia
1 hour ago, nerdperson777 said:

Sounds like this one story I heard.  Transthetics, the realistic STP company, has this thing where they give out a $150 coupon or a free voucher for one of their products if someone tells a story that talks about their product in any way.  I read one story about a trans person (don't really remember if they were binary or not) who went to get a Brazilian, I think, and wasn't sure what to put down for the sex.  They didn't want to be charged extra for shaving balls if they didn't have any and was really nervous.  The employee didn't even react to seeing their parts and it hit the trans person that the employee sees people's crotches on a normal basis.  The worker asked some questions and the person said about how they have the STP and that's helpful for their dysphoria.  So people that do hair removal should be used to seeing naked bodies, or at least parts, at one time.

Uhh, heh. It'd be funny if the person would be super surprised though. But that's good, i think. Here there's hardly anyone trans so people wouldn't be used to it 😜

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Starbogen

I had an appointment for an Official Thing today, and when my legal/birthname was called I went and walked through the door... but the person who called me just kept standing there by the doorway waiting for the assumed-female person with my legal name to get up XD 

I had to do a little wave and be like "hey yeah the appointment's for me" lol

Sadly then he went on calling me by my legal name and fem pronouns even after I subtly mentioned being trans but oh well, I'll focus on the nice part of the moment. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sarah-Sylvia

There just isn't enough experience with trans people for some, I think :P
Those that are used to it obviously know better how to use the pronouns and all that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerdperson777

So more fun moments with my coach.  There's a class with just me and the pan girl.  She pulled her shirt out a little and it made a little smack sound.  The coach heard it and asked what it was.  I said, "fixing a bra?"  I was correct.  She had pulled the bra a little to readjust.  So I joked to my coach, "sounds like you need to wear more bras" [to recognize the sounds they make].  Conversations for the rest of class included topics like the seminar the two went to about vaginoplasty, which I said that I've heard people dilating the wrong hole, and the feeling of freshly shaved legs.  I said that I used to never have (body) hair and now I do.  There were kids in the room but they seemed preoccupied with technology.  There was one teenager doing homework that the coach said wasn't a kid and I asked "are you sure?"  The teen got slightly offended and left the room. 🤣 This is how that class mostly goofs off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DolphinLover22

There was one time, before I came out, that I was stocking shelves at my work. This older lady was with a young boy. She asked the boy what he thought some other boys might want for presents. He didn't know, so she said, "why don't you ask this young man here? I'm sure he'd know." Obviously, I thought she was talking about someone else. I was turned away from them, so they only saw the back of me. Well, when I stood up and turned around, she looked at my name tag with my dead name and was like "OH! That's not a boy! Um... We can ask someone else..." She was very uncomfortable after that, but I just stepped up and said that I could help. She said, "But we need to know what a GUY would want." I just ignored her, showing the young boy what I thought would be a good choice. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janus DarkFox
On 12/13/2019 at 7:33 PM, Sarah-Sylvia said:

There just isn't enough experience with trans people for some, I think :P
Those that are used to it obviously know better how to use the pronouns and all that.

Yeah same, I still think I’m now to this trans stuff, even when I’ve known the gender difference for a couple of years.  Perhaps having it officially getting recognised has renewed this trans experience for me... I mean also I’ve already taken steps to partially transition through non-medical means and such my own feminising process is really normal to me now, very much used to it now as a coping mechanism to avoid much of the dysphoria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nerdperson777

I was ordering a costume the other day for a performance months from now.  I was told to add one inch to each measurement so I can move.  I added two to the chest because who knows if I'll have pecs by then, now that all the fat is gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...