Trans Moments?

nerdperson777

On 16.7.2017 at 11:38 AM, Finn. said:

Aww thanks guys!

It's an underworks binder. I think it's the right size, smaller or larger wouldn't fit imo. It's just a pretty stiff material, and I have a big chest, so it kind of sticks out on top, with like a little crease, like there is excess material there? 

I have the same problem! But I don't think anyone has noticed this at all for now. My friends always say that they don't see anything and I doubt they would lie because they know how important it is for me to fit in right now. 

nerdperson777

Being ace so there shouldn't be anything revolting in my phone.  Not sure whether to document medical transition so now my phone isn't clean because now I have shirtless pictures in it.  Trans ace things.

Mezzo Forte
6 hours ago, nerdperson777 said:

Being ace so there shouldn't be anything revolting in my phone.  Not sure whether to document medical transition so now my phone isn't clean because now I have shirtless pictures in it.  Trans ace things.

I actually didn't take shirtless photos until I had to send pre-op photos for my surgery. I kind of wish I had some though, if just to have a better reference for my body shape changes. Most I've got is one blurry picture of my pre-T happy trail, which is still kind of amusing when you compare it to my veritable forest of a stomach now. :P 

nerdperson777
17 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

I actually didn't take shirtless photos until I had to send pre-op photos for my surgery. I kind of wish I had some though, if just to have a better reference for my body shape changes. Most I've got is one blurry picture of my pre-T happy trail, which is still kind of amusing when you compare it to my veritable forest of a stomach now. :P 

I just have a small bit of leg hair from doing natural transition for a few years, so even then I was supposed to be hairless.  I might actually have visible leg hair in a few months.  I don't think my hair even shows up in pictures.  I should probably take a picture of my peach fuzz too.  It's darker than usual because of the natural transitioning too.

• 2 weeks later...
butterflydreams

I have to be careful. I freaking love my own boobs, and sometimes I'm just kind of poking at them and shuffling them around. I have to try not to do it at work or in public. They're just so soft and funny! I can't help it sometimes.

I hope that day when i will be able to do something like that will come. Well i can dream atleast.

butterflydreams
1 hour ago, Kimmie. said:

I hope that day when i will be able to do something like that will come. Well i can dream atleast.

You will, I'm sure of it.

The really weird thing is that I was so scared when I started. What if I didn't want boobs? What if I was wrong about being trans? Hahahaha, I laugh at my past self. Most of all, I love that they are my own, home grown. Sure, they're annoying sometimes, but overall, they're the best. They also feature strongly in how I imagine myself sexually. Which my understanding is that it's totally normal.

1 hour ago, Hadley167 said:

I have to be careful. I freaking love my own boobs, and sometimes I'm just kind of poking at them and shuffling them around. I have to try not to do it at work or in public. They're just so soft and funny! I can't help it sometimes.

*straight faced* I.. I...

sigh

Things like that is so interesting to hear @Hadley167.  Just by seeing myself with breast forms looks so right. Like that is how it should be. If they just was there for real. 

The more I read the more sure I get that this is for real and something I need. 

*hugs* @Phoenix the II see it like this you have come way farther than me. 

Just now, Kimmie. said:

Things like that is so interesting to hear @Hadley167.  Just by seeing myself with breast forms looks so right. Like that is how it should be. If they just was there for real. 

The more I read the more sure I get that this is for real and something I need. 

*hugs* @Phoenix the II see it like this you have come way farther than me. 

What are you waiting for? :o 

My Dad said that the UK Conservative Party are looking at allowing people to be more open with their Gender (like on legal documents) and I just said "about time" before I could think about it :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Phoenix the II said:

What are you waiting for? :o 

Good question. To me for finally accept it?  I am just afraid for what to come if I start it.

I am simply just afraid. 

7 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Good question. To me for finally accept it?  I am just afraid for what to come if I start it.

I am simply just afraid. 

I'm in the same boat :( I don't know how it works in Sweden, but in the UK you have to find a GP (doctor) willing to do it, then have like a year of therapy to make sure you're certain, and then they might let you on... ignoring the huge waiting list... I was thinking of going to my local doctors for it in the next few weeks but I am way too scared to go I think. Especially on my own, and I have no one to come with me...

Do you think I'm feeling free from fears? My spidey senses of what people are thinking of me have since been like 10x worse... :| 

I'm reading everyone now as, what are you thinking???? when they look at me.

But, in the end, screw them. It's my thing :) 

2 minutes ago, Ricki said:

I'm in the same boat :( I don't know how it works in Sweden, but in the UK you have to find a GP (doctor) willing to do it, then have like a year of therapy to make sure you're certain, and then they might let you on... ignoring the huge waiting list... I was thinking of going to my local doctors for it in the next few weeks but I am way too scared to go I think. Especially on my own, and I have no one to come with me...

Let's see the wait list is around 1,5 year to come to a so could gender team.  And then atleast 2 years with meetings. And then they will have a meeting to decide if you will get a diagnosis. That you need to start. What I am most afraid of is if they will denie me. 

There is a reason why self medication is so huge here. 

Just now, Kimmie. said:

Let's see the wait list is around 1,5 year to come to a so could gender team.  And then atleast 2 years with meetings. And then they will have a meeting to decide if you will get a diagnosis. That you need to start. What I am most afraid of is if they will denie me. 

WOW, jeez shit..

I thought my 8 months for the intake alone was bad enough.

ughhhhhhhh *hug*

My gender therapist starts at 6th sept...

It got moved closer by 2 months :D 

But that's just a therapist only... They hold the power to diagnose too officially too. So that might shorten the whole thing at the gender team for me.. Which is in 8 months.. 

I hope.

Thats great Phoenix. 

I remember correctly. You first visit your "house doctor"  that can get you a visit to a therapist. And they can put you in line to a gender team. 

Nah, they're seperated from each other.

I just called in extra because the waiting list at just the therapist was shorter :P

I needed to do something, quickly... I can't sit still on this anymore.

butterflydreams

I am simply just afraid. 

It's ok to be afraid. It would be abnormal if you weren't afraid actually. Listen to those fears, honor them, but don't let them stop you from growing. No matter what "growing" is for you. 

And to all of you who are afraid, or haven't started anything yet, take care of yourselves first. This is a long, long, long process. You don't just suddenly feel totally comfortable or unafraid. It takes time. If you force anything or try to ignore your fears, you're going to have a much harder time. *hugs* for all.

What I am most afraid of is if they will denie me

Me too :( 

Mezzo Forte
3 hours ago, Hadley167 said:

I massage my post-op chest a lot and sometimes forget how weird that looks in public. :lol: 

Oh and fun fact: silicone lube makes for a super cheap alternative to silicone scar creams, so I found myself explaining to my dear friend/soon-to-be roommate that there's a chance he could walk in on me rubbing lube on my nipples. :lol: (He appreciated the frugal scar care tips too :P)

nerdperson777
4 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

I am simply just afraid. 

I'm the biggest scaredy cat in all of existence and I still managed to do it.  (Due to complications with insurance, I took almost two months to start at an informed consent clinic.)  So far I don't regret starting.  The acne is bothering me a little though since I tend to have clear skin.  But I understand that it must be hard in your country.  If you could, can you cross the border into another country to get it?  What other safe ways are there for you to get HRT?

2 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

I massage my post-op chest a lot and sometimes forget how weird that looks in public. :lol: 

Oh and fun fact: silicone lube makes for a super cheap alternative to silicone scar creams, so I found myself explaining to my dear friend/soon-to-be roommate that there's a chance he could walk in on me rubbing lube on my nipples. :lol: (He appreciated the frugal scar care tips too :P)

I'm reminded of these pictures I found.

p2aLBqZ.jpg

4weASs4.jpg

nerdperson777

I just remembered something. My cousin was over at our house last week for her birthday dinner. The dinner topic was about our dog's flea infestation (great topic right?) and mom said that the topical solution we use is not cheap, like $11 a dose. I'm sitting there thinking about my secret $9 dose. 

Still questioning so not sure if I count, but at my friend's birthday party last Saturday we were playing a drinking card game. There were three rules in particular that I struggled with. Picking a 6 or 4 card would mean boys or girls had to drink respectively and I felt very uncomfortable having no choice but to drink with the girls. The other one was a card that meant whoever picked it could make up a rule and the one who got it chose "you have to say your name before you speak or take a drink". I never thought I had too much of a problem with my name before this, but I felt so uncomfortable saying it aloud before I spoke that I actually went out of my way to avoid talking for the rest of the game. I mean, I'm sure everyone else felt weird doing it but they still did it, but I couldn't bring myself to. 

@nerdperson777 well this is the downside of free health care I guess. So I can't complain to much. 

But you are right I have to do something sooner or later. 

10 hours ago, Kimmie. said:

I've heard about this too that people will just self medicate because of the huge waitlist 

I totally understand the fear of coming out and going to the doctor, the mill you have to go trough is annoying. *Hugs* Just take your time and don't push yourself into things you don't want to be in, okay? 

OMG that comic! i'd do anything to be able to go shirtless on the beach >.>  but once they're gone they're gone and idk if i could function like that

Thanks @Jayce .

And the 2 years thing is a rule that it should not take less than 2 years. But in many cases much longer.

But I heard yesterday about a survey or what it is could. That the authorities/state have made. And they will show the result soon and what they think need to be approved on.

But again trans questions is not on the top of the list when it comes to health care improvements.

nerdperson777
1 minute ago, Kimmie. said:

And the 2 years thing is a rule that it should not take less than 2 years. But in many cases much longer.

But I heard yesterday about a survey or what it is could. That the authorities/state have made. And they will show the result soon and what they think need to be approved on.

Might as well get started then!

This just happened like 10 minutes ago.

Me: [talking about how hot it was this morning because I got woken up by the heat at 6:30 AM and I was sweating in my bed]

Mom: *jokingly* You aren't having a hot flash, are you?

Me (thinking): I might, it's possible.

Normally I would be absolutely disgusted by her words.

Archived