• Rome
    • Girls
    • Other
    • Script-Docu
    • Soap Opera
    • I don't watch any TV show

This poll is closed to new votes

MarieIsEatingTacobell

The Walking Dead! I live and breathe Walking Dead.

I recently started watching Game of Thrones and so far I like it. I used to love Grey's Anatomy but I haven't watched the two last seasons. I kind of like Reign and when I was younger I absolutely loved Dark Angel.

Hmm there should probably be more options here... I'd only seen one or two of these. Steven Universe has been my favorite for a few months now, and there aren't any signs of me being over it any time soon...

Out of the ones in the poll I like The Tudors, House and the Big Bang Theory. Other ones would be The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Glee, Coronation Street, Friends and Stargate SG-1. I also like cartoons (mostly anime though) like Family Guy and Happy Tree Friends.

I chose other, since I mainly watch shows like Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Agents of SHIELD, et cetera now, though I used to watch Game of Thrones--but my favorite character died (and doesn't that happen a lot?) :( .

• 2 weeks later...
AnotherWeasley

I like some American shows, but on the whole I'm more of a British TV girl. Doctor Who, Sherlock, various crime shows (Midsomer Murders, Morse and Lewis, Inspector Lynley etc.) Oh, and Vicious. I love Vicious. Right now I'm watching Buffy, though,

I watch too many TV shows, haha. My favourite shows are Supernatural, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, and Orange Is The New Black. I'm currently watching Mr. Robot and it's very good so far. :) I'm also looking forward to the new season of American Horror Story.

I like a lot of the shows everyone lists. Love TBBT, Sherlock, and a whole list of science fiction/fantasy types.

But, hands down, my two favorite drama series are Foyle's War and The Americans. I think the latter is probably the best of American television that almost no one is watching. And for those of you in Britain, you should love that Matthew Rhys, a native of Cardiff, Wales, can switch between dead perfect American English and Russian so flawlessly. The show should be winning Emmys for both writing and acting.

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

All the TV shows I watch are animated (except Whose Line, but that isn't scripted), and I only see live action things on this list, so other I guess.

All the TV shows I watch are animated (except Whose Line, but that isn't scripted), and I only see live action things on this list, so other I guess.

Yeah, animated shows don't get nearly the amount of attention they should, since people think they can't be enjoyed by adults. Animated shows are a TON of fun, though, and the art adds extra layers to connoiseurship.

I like the big bang theory, Merlin, The Mindy Project :wub: , Arrow, forever, Teen Wolf..... i can't remember the rest, i haven't watched tv in awhile. I watch a lot of Korean tv shows ....

I've never watched any TV show while it was on TV. Not more than a few episodes, and that not since I was a kid. My TV is, to me, basically the thing that I use to watch DVDs and VCRs, which I can also watch F1 and hockey on. Every now and again, if I want a laugh, I'll turn it on and flip through the channels once or twice and see how terrible most of the programming is.

However, there are a lot of TV shows I watch... I just don't watch them as they're coming out, and most of my favourite ones are from well before I was born. My favourites are Secret Agent / Danger Man, The Prisoner, The Avengers, Angel, Battlestar Galactica (the original), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, and Xena: Warrior Princess (the only one I actually watched on TV as it was coming out at all). I keep meaning to watch Babylon 5, as I'm told I'll likely find it interesting, but I haven't as of yet. Star Trek I am never sure whether I really, honestly like it or whether I just like some elements of it and am mostly annoyed by it, but I have watched so far all of the original series and am going to start watching the others.

I also sometimes like watching science documentaries, but that probably isn't the kind of TV show meant here.

allrightalready

only thing on that list i watch is Big Bang Theory (i do like comedies but only certain types)

my favorite shows are Switched at Birth and The Fosters

Mainly Walking Dead, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Bones, Lie to Me and Hannibal. I've been meaning to watch Downtown Abbey, The Twilight Zone and Torchwood, but I just can't get myself in the mood :D

Oh, and can't forget my very guilty pleasure, The L Word :lol: :rolleyes:

I watch more anime than anything, but I'm a fan of animation in general. I go through phases where I obsess over certain American shows. Right now it's Supernatural.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite shows that I watch regularly are Family Guy, South Park, King of the Hill, and The Simpsons(especially the older episodes). My favorite anime are Bleach, Death Note, Shiki, and Psycho Pass. I'm not really into live action shows except The Office, Criminal Minds, and random cooking shows or Investigation Discovery shows I put on when there's nothing else on.

• 5 weeks later...
My #1 show ever is Orphan Black. I also love Carmilla, The 100, Nikita, Skins (1&2 gen only), Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Lost Girl (up until s4), My Mad Fat Diary, Dollhouse, iZombie, The Flash.

I watch BBT, Sherlock, Dr Who, the old Granada Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett, the occasional Poirot or Marple and Friends (over and over again).

I have watched all of House but by the end I didn't like it anymore. The main character just lost all his appeal by becoming too much of a douche.

Breaking Bad lost me at the end of the second season. I mean what the Holy Wisteria Lane was up with that plane crash? Made no sense.

Watched all of HIMYM but thought the ending was catastrophic.

Watched all of Lost and actually liked the ending, unlike a lot of people. What annoyed me in Lost was the constant bickering between Jack and Locke.

I do not watch Game of Thrones because I am squeamish and it seems annoyingly provocative just for the sake of it.

I tried Elementary, as a devoted Holmesian, but couldn't go past the pilot as it was very much like any other American CSI show out there.

Let's see... Oh! I loved Pushing Daisies and Dead Like Me. And Firefly!

There. I'd say that's enough said XD

Of your list, House is my favorite. I did like the first few seasons of Dexter and Grey's Anatomy, but they got old pretty fast. My other favorite shows are Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, and certain seasons of American Horror Story. I'm also very fond of Sherlock and Hannibal (I'm so sad it was canceled :/// )

Original Username

Yeah, animated shows don't get nearly the amount of attention they should, since people think they can't be enjoyed by adults. Animated shows are a TON of fun, though, and the art adds extra layers to connoiseurship.

I agree with both you in that there's some really great animated series and anime (Steven Universe has become my new fave!), however there's some series that just needs to die - Garbage like Rick and Morty and Squidbillies just needs to take a short walk off a tall cliff.

• 2 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived