Counter T-shirt

AVENguy

This person actually saw fit to send me an e-mail and let me know about their blog. Frankly I'm flattered...

http://www.bollog.com/p_asexuals.php

2013 Mod Edit: The above link doesn't work anymore, but I've asked AVENguy who says that the T-shirt probably said "Fuck asexuals". I seems confirmed by slatterly in post #6.

Hm. Oops. How clumsy. I just happened to copy and paste his email address, download a spambot and set it to spam him for the next 3,482 years.

What IS the matter with me today.

Edit: For anyone curious; the translation of the second T-shirt is "Luckily, asexuals are a species that's going extinct."

Oh dear!

Is there no depth people won't sink to. :lol:

Sorry i just find this funny for some reason.. it's been one of those days :roll:

Seems we are moveing from mockery to voilent opposition, yay progress. While his argument is easily counterable, I cannot help but laugh at how big a problem this person has with us.

Is it really worth this person's time and effort to mock us? How do our convictions and lifestyle choices conflict with his in any way? He must need a hobby. Better yet, if he hates asexuals so much, why is he standing around with a stupid t-shirt on, instead of looking for someone to fuck?

I bet if that shirt said 'Fuck Blacks' instead of 'Fuck Asexuals' people'd be sending their goons to beat him up.

Seriously, what the hell. I feel sorry for the kind of person that can only get kicks by victimizing someone else.

Aww... how nice. At least it means more people know about us.

BTW, looking at the source code of the mail form shows log@bollog.com as his email address. I think I'll be doing the Shivers thing.

I find the "fuck asexuals" t-shirt funny. If I wore "asexuality" t-shirts, I might wear that to be ironic. The second one isnt even witty, though, to say nothing of logical (Asexuality is a descriptor, not a species! *whack* d minus!)

I find it amusing in that it will create more visibility for asexuality. Most people who see it will think, "Asexuals? What's an asexual?"

If this blog site had words, it would be prime material for the

Deconstructions.

Hm. Oops. How clumsy. I just happened to copy and paste his email address, download a spambot and set it to spam him for the next 3,482 years.

don't you just HATE it when you do that?

Aww... how nice. At least it means more people know about us.

I'm the same. Very flattered that someone took such note that they dedicated an entire t-shirt to us! How sweet.

Pretty fucking stoopid (with a double "O") to think that asexuals are going to go extinct when there are (a) plenty of people who are asexual in spite of their parents not being and (B) plenty of asexuals who ARE having children.

Live R Perfect

Sounds like a total closet case to me! ;)

C'mon dude, you can join us if you want. There's no need to get all over-defensive now.

Am I the only one who gets pure, unadultered amusement from this?

I wouldn't say unadulterated amusement, but it does seem like progress. You know you have power when people start hating on you.

And I love Shivers and Hex. Bunches and lots. :D

Cate

Just re-checked the link. I don't think those are real shirts. The letter-fabric seems too uncrumpled. Probably was pasted on. But I could be wrong.

They do kind of look like CafePress example pictures, though.

- Alan

Hahaha...I am laughing...this DID make my day, AVENguy...

He's going to go around wearing that and everybody's going to think he's got a bacteria fetish or something...

somebody has too much time on their hands.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, this should qualify as pure, unadulterated humor...

Because he's making a total fool of himself...hehehe...

What did he think we were going to do? Faint at the sight of the word 'fuck?"

Am I the only one who gets pure, unadultered amusement from this?

I wouldn't say unadulterated amusement, but it does seem like progress. You know you have power when people start hating on you.

And I love Shivers and Hex. Bunches and lots. :D

Cate

Thanks, but I didn't get to do it. I have better things to do with my time than wasting it on this person. Like reading newspapers while I don't study semiotics.

Eh, Hex, it's the thought that counts, man. :D

Cate

• 1 month later...

posted a comment on his site...

i actually found this ironically funny at first...

'fuck asexuals' .

and, to be honest, i really wouldn't mind it if i went extinct in the over-sexed world that this is.

but really, yeah, a guy with nothing better to do...

I love the 'Fuck Asexuals' one.

It's irony at its best, there.

But since we're being hated now...that means visibility is up. :D

• 1 month later...

I thought that maybe because he is a French speaker he maybe got his grammar wrong and the shirt was supposed to read, "Asexuals fuck," but that seems incorrect somehow. So I think that the shirt is just calling out for people to do us a favor or something!

AVENguy, that's a great mp3. I was cracking up at it. Too short, though!

Archived