Asexual jokes?

AceInhibitor

Got at least 2, but I think they're a lil lame ^_^'

"am I the only one?" "nooooh" "am i original?" "noooh" "am i sex-u-al?" "NOOOH!"

When I tell them what I am, this is what they see,

An ameoba or a plant but not a person like me.

I got my black ace ring and I ain't afraid to show it.

"asexy and I know it."

i wish i could like that multiple times! that was beautiful! XD

Hey, you want to hear a dirty joke? A white pig rolls in a puddle of mud.

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty and the pig likes it.

• 5 months later...
Morning Glory
On 2015-10-19 at 6:01 PM, Scooter Dracon said:

Person: I don’t trust asexuals because their brains are not distracted by the matters of the flesh. Where is all that brain power going? I bet it’s going to the over mind, where they are gathering strength to consolidate the whole world.

Me: You know too much.

Ace & Aro facts: Since sex and romance "are what makes us human", asexual and aromantic people are in fact gods.

I don't know if you seen this yet but I felt like I had to share it:

http://tinypic.com/r/wi3p08/9

I was at a party and the song "F***in Problem" came on and I sang the lyrics "yeah I like to F I got an Ffin problem" and I stopped myself and laughed because I SUPER am not qualified to sing that line 

I don't remember where I saw this, but I like it:

I like my sex like I like my coffee...I don't drink coffee.

chair jockey

Ass is great...as a pack animal. It can carry more than a horse but less than a camiel!

4 hours ago, chair jockey said:

Ass is great...as a pack animal. It can carry more than a horse but less than a camiel!

I love this! Plus asses (the animal) are tougher than horses (sorry, horse nerd moment there).

Morning Glory
10 hours ago, Linh Cinder said:

I love this! Plus asses (the animal) are tougher than horses (sorry, horse nerd moment there).

I'm actually a very nervous rider but I heard that asses and mules are really great with that~ they don't get as easily influenced by the riders mood and they don't get spooked as easily (so I've heard).  X3

Not really a joke but here goes:

all those pictures of these half-naked or completely naked men or women and the caption is addressing something else in the picture, but it's pretty obvious what they're talking about when the humans are the center and focus of the shot. It's like "look at this coffee maker!" And everyone's commenting on the man's bare butt but I'm still straining to see the coffee maker he's using! It's driving me crazy! I know what the point of it is but now it's got me seriously curious about the coffee maker, but I can't see the darn thing cause the man's in the way! *flails* 

On 8.2.2016 at 7:41 PM, danisanerd said:

i love that one! Another of my favorites is "l'm an animal in bed" laying face down in bed: "feed me" "pet me"

Its a comic, but i dont have the link to it at the moment

Edit: I found the comic!

tumblr_mq60ulChqy1s8logko1_400.jpg

I have another one. Have a postcard where it's written...

"I'm so good in bed, I sometimes sleep 10 hours at a stretch..."

6 hours ago, James121 said:

Why don't asexuals like spiders? Cos they they don't like insex.

Might I point out that spiders aren't insects? Insects have 6 legs.

Forest Spirit
On Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Storm Lantern said:

Here's a few. Modify for your own preferences.

Somebody: What's your type?

Ace: Times New Roman.

Somebody: What's your cup of tea?

Ace: Earl Grey. Hot.

Somebody: Who do you want to spend your life with?

Ace: BB-8.

Somebody: Who do you think is hot?

Ace: Probably the Australians. It's summer for them.

Grocer: You wanna date?

Ace: You don't have any apples?

A-hole: F*ck you!

Ace: No thanks.

Fun fact, I actually use the last one :D a friend of mine says "f*ck you" sometimes (just as a joke, like when I beat him in a game). He doesn't know I'm ace so it's maybe just funny for me though

Vicky Angel
23 hours ago, Quasar.w said:

Fun fact, I actually use the last one :D a friend of mine says "f*ck you" sometimes (just as a joke, like when I beat him in a game). He doesn't know I'm ace so it's maybe just funny for me though

I also say that, to my friend who knows I am ace. We both laugh 

Morning Glory

Last night I was thinking about an ace joke and I ended up making a combination of a few jokes:

"Dat booty though."

"Yeah. Ace Pirates aren't interested in anyone's booties."

"Okay, but are you maybe an ass person?"

"Not really, but I make a pretty good pack mule."

"But-"

"No, no. Butts are just gross... in fact the whole cigarette are pretty bad."

• 9 months later...
nerdperson777
On 12/1/2015 at 8:22 PM, ArteMiss said:

I'm an aromantic ace and I'm an archer lol

Some time ago I saw a Pokemon pun in an asexual Pokemon group.  It's about Swellow using Aerial Ace.  The picture was a shadow doing a back flip (which is inaccurate, but whatever).  I commented on it that I was a martial artist and I found something wrong.  A reply I got back was that I was actually an aerial ace.  The only thing wrong with that is that my leg is injured so I'm no longer as close to an aerial as I was previously.

awkward_pterodactyl

I saw this on a t-shirt in another thread awhile ago (although a couple people already mentioned similar jokes):

I have an ace up my sleeve! 

It's me.

Also, I recently saw a sign in a bookshop declaring with a checklist:

Single (unchecked)

Taken (unchecked)

Building my empire (checked)

I also have a really hard time refraining from non-straight jokes ;) bc I don't feel like explaining and people already think I'm a lesbian bc I don't like guys (my powerful secret is that I only truly love dragons)

8 hours ago, Ilovecake said:

I don’t get it?

You don't want to, it's not a very nice slur against Australians 

So, I have a class with two other open aces, and when I saw the second one walk in on the first day I said "Now we just need two guys named Jack and we'll have a full house!"

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 10:59 AM, Ilovecake said:

I don’t get it?

New Zealanders make jokes about Australians screwing sheep. Funnily enough Aussies make the same jokes about Kiwis

Q. What's the most pleasurable thing you can have in bed?

A. A hot water bottle

I'm sure I can think of a few more...

everywhere and nowhere
On 24.03.2017 at 8:54 AM, Quasar.w said:

In Poland there's a saying which translates as "a d... up your ass" - in fact not even homophobic (though surely feeding on anti-gay and anti-anal-sex hostility), usually just a thing said to be nasty to someone. Now I have this friend who is gay and he's a bottom. So with another friend we sometimes tell him "a d... up your ass" and he says "thank you". ;)

Apersonontheinternet

Swiggity swooty

guess what?

I’m not coming for that booty

I’m ace

On 19/02/2018 at 4:17 PM, Anoi said:

New Zealanders make jokes about Australians screwing sheep. Funnily enough Aussies make the same jokes about Kiwis

The English say the same about the Welsh 

49 minutes ago, Skycaptain said:

The English say the same about the Welsh 

Us in Scotland say it about people from Aberdeen.

And the sheep say "we hate humans, they're always abewesing us" 

WaywardDaughter
On Monday, December 08, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Aworld said:

What do you call an expert archer who is not interested in sex or romance? -An aro-ace arrow ace. (Told this one to my friends at school today, and they all facepalmed.)

Or ya know Clint Barton aka Hawkeye 

Not mine, but pretty ace:

An asexual happens across a frog in the road. The frog pipes up, "I'm really a beautiful princess and if you kiss me, I'll stay with you for a week". The asexual shrugs his shoulders and puts the frog in his pocket.
A few minutes later, the frog says "OK, OK, if you kiss me, I'll give you great sex for a week". The asexual nods and puts the frog back in his pocket.
A few minutes later, "Turn me back into a princess and I'll give you great sex for a whole year!". The asexual smiles and walks on.
Finally, the frog says, "What's wrong with you? I've promised you great sex for a year from a beautiful princess and you won't even kiss a frog?"
"I'm asexual," he replies. "I'm not interested in sex ... But a talking frog is pretty neat."

Posted this one elsewhere, but it belongs here:

My old aunts used to tease me at weddings "well girl, do you think you'll be next?"

We settled this once I started doing the same to them at funerals.

nerdperson777
On 3/25/2017 at 11:07 AM, Morning Glory said:

Last night I was thinking about an ace joke and I ended up making a combination of a few jokes:

"Dat booty though."

"Yeah. Ace Pirates aren't interested in anyone's booties."

"Okay, but are you maybe an ass person?"

"Not really, but I make a pretty good pack mule."

"But-"

"No, no. Butts are just gross... in fact the whole cigarette are pretty bad."

That's actually kind of true for me.  Before my friend left this earth, I was her perfect shopping buddy.  I could hold all her stuff and still find clothing that fits her style.

Archived