A Bit of Green

Robin L

Hi ho! Robin here. I'm asexual, gray-romantic, and agendered (any pronoun would work). I live on the "other" side of the globe in Taiwan. I speak Chinese, English, and am currently learning German. I love music more than anything else. In the PP&S department, I'm a fan of computer science, and I enjoy philosophical debates. I tend to be a righty when it comes to politics. As for religion, I am atheist, but I don't object to other religions.

You're green. Does that make you almighty?

(That would be the admins.) Don't be afraid to go against my opinions. After all, everyone has different opinions, and no one is correct all the time. Only posts in bolded green are official mod posts; everything represent my own personal opinion.

Modding style

Anything related to PP&S is welcome in this forum, whether or not the opinion is widely accepted. Please keep it civil. If things get heated, it would be outcast moved to Hot Box. Should personal attacks occur, a report would be brought up.

• 4 months later...

Due to lack of time, I am unable to keep up with the admod workload. Also, I will have to leave in July anyway, because I'm going to Germany. Thank you everyone for accepting me as a mod, it was a pleasure. I will be leaving after the election ends.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

• 3 weeks later...
AshenPhoenix

**Salutes the previous awesome moderator as he unpins this thread to allow it to sink**

thank you robin for the time and effort you put in moderating this forum :)

I'm glad to see that the forum has fallen into good hands. Good luck, and have fun Ashen!

AshenPhoenix

Oh I will have fun, you can believe that much :P

• 8 months later...

Welcome back Robin L

Archived