Favorite part of the turkey (not for Vegans or vegetarians)

Ultima

Favorite part of the turkey (not for Vegans or vegetarians)  

1. 1. What is your favorire part of a turkey?

• Legs
    • Thighs
    • Wings
    • Breast
    • Other
    • I do not like turkey (NOT a Vegan or Vegetarian)
    • I am a Vegan or Vegetarian

This poll is closed to new votes

Because I am bored and I really like turkey legs.

I'm not vegan/vegetarian, but I don't like turkey lol! I'm a meat-eater, but I don't care for turkey or pork...don't know why. Probably cause my family doesn't cook it right (lol--it's always so dry).

Any of it apart from giblets, in fact I prefer turkey over chicken it's less fatty, seeing how they rear chicken these days, although I still really like chicken.

I'm not vegan/vegetarian, but I don't like turkey lol! I'm a meat-eater, but I don't care for turkey or pork...don't know why. Probably cause my family doesn't cook it right (lol--it's always so dry).

I mother cooks the turkey in a pressure cooker with apple cider so that the white meat soak ups the flavor which makes it taste almost as good as the dark meat in the legs.

For me, a turkey is really about the stuffing.

Giblets are the best but I'll eat any bit realy. I was a vegetarian for twelve years but turkey and Thanksgiving drew me back to total omnivory.

I mother cooks the turkey in a pressure cooker with apple cider so that the white meat soak ups the flavor which makes it taste almost as good as the dark meat in the legs.

Wow, that sounds really good!! Mmm. I'd probably enjoy turkey then lol. Pressure cookers do wonders!

Turkey sucks....we are doing grilled steak this year!!!!

Actually prefer turkey as a sandwich meat, so it's all about the stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, whatever veggie is made available (corn, green beans), pumpkin pie, rolls, and for those who like the stuff, sweet potato pie ... all the stuff you aren't supposed to be eating if the dietician had his/her way. Mmmm, carbs. LOL

I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat turkey. But I really liked meat before, and my favourite cut was liver by far. Never tried turkey liver though.

I know that it isn't cheap, but I think you should try free-range turkey.

I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat turkey. But I really liked meat before, and my favourite cut was liver by far. Never tried turkey liver though.

I know that it isn't cheap, but I think you should try free-range turkey.

I once tried free range chicken and it was very good but its too expensive to eat all the time.

I find turkey 🍗 very bland, dry and flavourless. I like the bones and giblets to make stock with, though

Turkey breast! :wub: Lovely, moist breast with golden, crispy and fatty-as-hell skin. With sausage, mushroom and onion stuffing. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, turkeymmmmmm :wub::wub::wub:

I find turkey very bland, dry and flavourless. I like the bones and giblets to make stock with, though

I mentioned this in one of the above posts, my mother cooks the turkey in a pressure cooker with apple cider so that the white meat soak ups the flavor which makes it taste almost as good as the dark meat in the legs.

No turkey is the best turkey.

I just bake a ham and have gratuitous amounts of sides, instead.

Mmm, mmm, ham. :wub::wub::wub:

Waist of Thyme

Other: I don't really know which part is which. I just eat what's there XD

I dunno, which part has the most tryptophan? Where are the tryptophan glands located? If turkeys were in an obstacle course, would they be tripping over things because of the pryptoc...tryctola...zzz

Ankara is my favorite part of Turkey!

Cia :ph34r:

I love turkey, but only because it's eaten once per year. The breast is definitely the best part, though a homemade gravy from gibblets is pretty darn good.

This year's turkey was probably the best I've ever eaten........even though it finished cooking a WHOLE TWO HOURS EARLY?!?!?!?!

I love turkey, but only because it's eaten once per year. The breast is definitely the best part, though a homemade gravy from gibblets is pretty darn good.

This year's turkey was probably the best I've ever eaten........even though it finished cooking a WHOLE TWO HOURS EARLY?!?!?!?!

I actually do not like to eat turkey that much either.

I don't like meat that is on the bone that much, too much of a hastle to eat.

When my mother cooks the turkey in the pressure cooker, she cooks it for a long time. After which the meat literally falls off the bone.
  • 1 year later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived