Best Cuisine - The Definitve Poll

Palovana

Best Ethnic Cuisine?  

1. 1. What is your favorite ethnic cuisine?

• Mexican/Spanish
    • French
    • Italian
    • German
    • Greek/Turkish
    • Indian
    • Chinese
    • Japanese
    • Korean
    • Thai
    • Vietnamese
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

I picked Italian because in general I like pretty much anything Italian. But as far as individual dishes go, my favorites are spicy chicken curry with nan and spicy udon noodle bowls with all that good stuff Japanese places put into noodle bowls. I love spicy =)

Squirrel Combat

Boy do I love Mexican, Chinese, and Italian food!

Eating out my favourite is Italian, closely followed by Indian. In all fairness there are very few mainstream cuisines I don't like, just occasional dishes or foods. Indoors I cook mainly stews, stir-frys and chilli, simply because being on my own and always in a rush I don't have time to be adventurous

Italian (pasta anyone) and French (Ratatouille.. seriously!) are what I usually eat and enjoy the most.

I like to discover new cuisines though, but I'm not well versed in most of them

真夜中

My answer is "Yes."

JacquelineSparrow

I could live off pasta and an insane amount of orange chicken for the rest of my life, so I chose Italian and Chinese.

I check Thia, but didn't even see Indian. They both have a lot of vegetarian options, the latter more so than the former. I have to love that.

I love authentic fine cuisine, especially if I make it myself. <3

No spicy or sour for me though. I don't mind a *little* spice though.

Seriously, I would love to be a cook. But their jobs are really stressful and you can't take your time and really enjoy the process of making something so delicious and visually pleasing... So maybe, a dessert business instead... Mmm food <3

Since I grew up eating Vietnamese food, I think it;s the best kind of food. My favorite dish would have to be beef pho. (It is pronunced f-uh) It's a classic dish and I could never get sick of it. Sometimes I like it plain, sometimes I like it with so much Sriracha I'm a dragon for the next three days.

• 11 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived