iamphoenixfire

How Many Email Addresses Do You Have  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Well? How Many?

• 10+
  2. 2. What do you use them for?

• Work
    • School
    • Junk Accounts (For stupid things that you don't want to give personal information to)
    • To keep in touch with people (a personal account)
    • To use for various website accounts
    • Other (Please say in the comments).

This poll is closed to new votes

I said I had three...but it might be four, but I can't remember what the fourth one is though.

I have 3.

One I use for "junk" and for sites that I know will sell my name and distribute my info.

One for other accounts (such as registering for this site) and personal use.

One for work related communication.

Waist of Thyme

7 that I can remember atm. I use them for school and to register for websites.

• 9 months later...

I've got my mail.com one that's basically a giant junk folder, my Gmail one that I use for websites and communicating with online friends, and my Yahoo one for communicating with people I know personally.

my work email is for work

my yahoo email is for mainly mailing lists, facebook, bookings and stuff

my gmail email is for the important stuff - job applications, friends and my literary pursuits

my hotmail one is for i think spam as thats all that goes into it

I have 5... I'm actually thinking about creating more. Perhaps one more for strictly AVEN biz.

One that was a personal one, now used for junk... one that's more personal that I'm using more often, gaming, school, and one for iTunes and Apple stuff. And here I thought that I was the weird one for having various email accounts.

I have four that I can think of off of the top of my head but I only really use two out of the four. I have more emails that I can't get into because I can't remember the passwords to them and I can't be bothered to figure them out/try to change them.

For active e-mails, I currently have three: Professional, semi-professional/one I've had for a very long time and am signed to too many things with to get rid of, and one for junk, forum PMs, little-used things, etc.

Total e-mails I've had, active and non, well... quite a few more! :p

I have an old email with a really childish name.... I use that for personal stuff, because that's the email most my friends have.....

my other email I created because I needed a non-embarrassing email for school.... its just my name, so its very boring.....

I mostly use the boring one now..........

I have one for accounts on websites I need to activate for fun. It has a pretty dumb name but I use it for everything.

I have another for college applications and some school work, that's my lastname.firstname@email.whatever

DannyFenton123

5, but only three active. I have one for school, one main one and one secondary one. My secondary one was originally created because I didn't want my family reading the fanfiction I write on Danny Phantom, but then it extended to AVEN and anything asexuality-related ;)

3: 2 yahoo and 1 gmail. 1 for business and family, 1 for youtube/tumblr/whatever, and 1 because youtube made me get a google account at the time (the youtube account was made in 2009, back when everybody wanted everything attached to Google somehow-it was kind of a wreck), I guess I can just use that for school because...Google Drive (not sure what else to use it for).

As I am on the road so much, I use it for receiving bill notifications and info from my office.

The data, for my jobs, is sent to my e-mail, then I download it to my work computer for testing.

The complete list of employees, at each company, is transferred to me, weekly.

1. Junk email that I also use to talk to my grandmother

Personal email I use for communication and regular mailing lists

Work email

I have two emails. One is an old Hotmail one I don't know the password for, but I use it to sign up to junk sites. The other is a gmail, which I use for school, work, most websites and for talking with a friend (basically just sending links to quizzes/interesting articles".

New Strawberry 8

I have 3 at the moment, 2 that are currently in use and 1 for later uses. The two that I use are 1: my everything email that I use for school, personal, websites, et cetera. And 2: the one that I use for all things ace (created when I was too shy about being asexual to use my everything email), for AVEN, discussions with other aces, answering questions about asexuality and so on.

I have many emails, mainly because I forget the password/username and then have to make a new one.

Sleepy Skeleton

I voted for 7, but then I remember immediately after that I have 9.

One I use for "official" stuff. That is, stuff so important that I haven't even used it much. That one has my real name in it. :P

Another that I use as my main catch-all for everything. I use it for AVEN, Twitter, Tumblr, PSN, Apple, and a bunch of online stores. I get the most mail from that one.

One that was assigned to me by my school. I use it for school things like purchasing textbooks, signing up for school websites.

Five more that I created to make more Twitter and Tumblr accounts. I like keeping things organized. I check these rarely. These are also the ones I use as "trash."

Lastly, one gmail account because I need one to use my tablet and get a youtube account. That's literally all I use it for.

I have 2 personal, one for school (which for me is basically work) and one to give to websites that ask for one. That last one is also my spam filter, although I sometimes use it for actual emails when I want to stay anonymous.

I have 10 e-mail accounts and I really only use 3. One is personal, one is for school/work, and the other is for gaming. Most of the others are for spam or from when I was an "annoying 12 year old". :P

I have 2 that I use. There is my old one that is not used so I dont count.

So one of them is my main mail that I use to communicate and register to stuff.

And that I created for a second steam account and for aven, since I dont want ppl to know im on this site for reasons.

Steam is a gaming platform.

• 3 weeks later...

One for work and school, one for personal connections, and one for junk

• 1 month later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived