where you spend most of your AVEN time.

kelico

Time spent on AVEN  

1. 1. What section(s) of the AVEN community do you frequent the most?

• Chat/Status Updates/Private Messaging
    • Welcome Lounge/Announcements/Site Comments
    • Asexual Q&A
    • Asexual Relationships
    • Asexual Musings & Rantings
    • Older Asexuals
    • For Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies
    • Visibility Education/World Watch
    • Census Forum
    • The Gray Area and Related Discussions
    • Intersectionality
    • Romantic and Aromantic Orientations
    • Gender Discussions
    • Meetup Mart
    • Just For Fun/AVEN Arcade
    • Celebration Time/Tea & Sympathy
    • Open Mic
    • Alternate Language Forums
    • Off-A/Philosophy, Politics, Science
    • Hot Box

This poll is closed to new votes

Yes! My goodness, I did fit all of the categories in there! Although I couldn't add more choices, so some categories are grouped together. Lol. Since I couldn't add more, there isn't an option for "ALL OF THEM!" Sooo you'll just have to click all the boxes lol. : ) I was just curious about this, to see what the most frequented areas were, and I don't think there was a poll for it yet. If there was, I apologize!

As for me, I'm most often found in the Welcome Lounge, Census, Q&A, Just for Fun, Romantic orientations, and Gender Discussions. Although I do wander around everywhere. : )

:cake::cake::cake: for your participation!

littleheartsofjoy

For me, status updates, Intersectionality, Off-A, and Asexual Relationships are those places. I might not post a lot in Intersectionality, but I do enjoy reading to better understand experiences of others.

Guest Cairne Bloodhoof

You can find my mostly in AVEN Arcade banning, lying about others, rating music and cuddling :-D.

But I also like to read posts in other threads. However, I don't tend to post there very often.

Arcade and JFF. I also read the 30s and 40s threads in the older asexuals section. I do look at T&S and Celebration and, rather nervously, pop into Hot Box occasionally. I hardly ever post there though.

So many - Chat, Q&A, Musings & Rantings, Census Forums, Ro/Aro, JFF, T&S, PP&S, Off-A, Hot Box... wherever there's a topic that piques my interest.

I always look at the "New Content", so I don't tend to stick to single forums.

Mainly in the arcade, although I fill in every census I can, I tend not to look at all the responses. Older asexuals , meet-up, tea and sympathy I usually look into daily. other forums I drop into occasionally

drjohnhwatson

I've only been here a handful of days but I've been ping-ponging (perhaps annoyingly so!!) between here and the Off-A forum. :P.

I'm still new here, but so far I seem to be sticking around the Census and Off-A sections. There's a lot of fun discussions going on between those two forums.

Most of my time is on hotbox, but I can't ignore a census!

Since I came here I've been spending a lot of time in the chat, but I'm trying to go out into the forums more. So as far as forums go...uh everywhere a little bit? Whatever, we'll see how long this lasts I was never much of a forum person, so I just mind end up staying in the chat for the most part.

I love the census forums! I lurk around reading topics in hot box a lot but rarely post my thoughts there. Other forums I frequent on occasion--the gender discussion threads are really interesting to read through.

As for when I go on aven? At home, sneaking reading threads between homework ^_^

• 4 months later...

Visibility Education/World Watch.

What section(s) of the AVEN community do you frequent the most?

Chat/Status Updates/Private Messaging (13 votes [5.63%])
Welcome Lounge/Announcements/Site Comments (10 votes [4.33%])
Asexual Q&A (18 votes [7.79%])
Asexual Relationships (14 votes [6.06%])
Asexual Musings & Rantings (22 votes [9.52%])
Older Asexuals (6 votes [2.60%])
For Sexual Partners, Friends and Allies (6 votes [2.60%])
Visibility Education/World Watch (3 votes [1.30%])
Census Forum (27 votes [11.69%])
The Gray Area and Related Discussions (5 votes [2.16%])
Intersectionality (5 votes [2.16%])
Romantic and Aromantic Orientations (15 votes [6.49%])
Gender Discussions (14 votes [6.06%])
Meetup Mart (2 votes [0.87%])
Just For Fun/AVEN Arcade (23 votes [9.96%])
Celebration Time/Tea & Sympathy (9 votes [3.90%])
Open Mic (2 votes [0.87%])
Alternate Language Forums (0 votes [0.00%])
Off-A/Philosophy, Politics, Science (24 votes [10.39%])
Hot Box (13 votes [5.63%])

Sage Raven Domino

Here's the breakdown of my post counts by forums (those where I have over 60 posts; my total post count was 1119 at the time of writing this).

JFF: 302

Off-A: 99

Musi: 92

Rel: 91

Celeb: 69

A & Ro: 63

Remarkably, I've never talked in the AVEN chat and post in Arcade very seldom. I do reply to a ton of status updates, though (seldom post them myself).

PastelBread

Just for fun/Census forum/Tea & sympathy here. :) Oh! Also, I forgot to mark the "Asexual Q&A"one. I hang out there a lot too.

ElectricMongoose

I haven't been around that long, but so far probably the Census Forum because it's interesting to see numbers and statistics for certain things that other Aces do and think.

Just For Fun, Census, Arcade, Off A - purely for the craíc.

Philosophy/Politics/Science, Hot Box - for the debate.

I have made the occasional foray into other sections but on the whole I find them boring.

New Content :)

Being banned.....

I find this really interesting, because I apparently answered this poll a while ago, and now my answers have changed. When I originally answered this poll I selected almost everything. I remember I spent a little but of time posting in all the forums, rather than posting a lot in any favorite forums.

Now, I still post in all the forums occasionally, but most of the time I just focus on my favorites. Mainly, I can be found in JFF/AVEN Arcade, Census Forum, Welcome Lounge, and Announcements/Site comments- probably in that order.

It's pretty cool to see where I used to spend my time here though, and how it has changed in just a few months.

I spend most of my time modding AVEN. That would change, though.

I rarely post in asexuality threads because most of the time, someone else has already posted what I was thinking.

• 7 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived